Chapter 2

"What's Wc-Wac- WkDonalds?" Jungkook asks as we get out of the car. The driver finally found an exit and stopped at a gas station, dozens of fast food places around.

"It's WcDonalds Jungkook, and it's a great fast food place to go for.. food of course." I laugh, holding the door open for them.

"What's fast food? Does it run away?" Jimin asks with a frown.

"Have you guys seriously never had fast food, even before all this happened?" I ask with a frown.

"No, we lived in the middle of no where, we were home schooled and ate only home made meals." Taehyung shrugs. Poor kids, my heart can't handle this.

"Well then, pick whatever you want." I smile, walking up to an electronic order station instead of having to go to the counter. I show them how to do it, ordering my meal as an example. Jimin goes first, scrolling through the options, hesitating on everything.

"Jimin, are you having some trouble?" I ask, walking to stand next to him.

"Um.. I just don't know what to pick. I've never had any of this." He admits shyly.

"Well, do you like sweet things?" I ask. He nods his head, looking back to the board.

"Alright, how about chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce?" I ask, showing him the photo.

"Alright.. is the sauce sour?" He scrunches his nose.

"Not at all actually." I laugh, adding in a 10 piece and chocolate milk for him. He moves to the side for Taehyung to walk over and start scrolling.

"What's this?" He asks, pointing to a photo of fries.

"Oh, that's poutine. It's a Canadian dish. It's fries, gravy and cheese." I briefly explain. He hums before ordering it with an orange juice. Jungkook walks over and scrolls, immediately picking his meal.

"A happy meal? Will that be enough for you buddy?" I ask, worried he'll get hungry.

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry." He smiles. "Plus, I get a toy." His eyes sparkle as he looks at the variety of toys he could possibly receive.

"Alright." I sigh, checking out and paying with my card, grabbing the receipt with our random number, 61312. (A/N: What date is this everybody? Month, day, year.)

"Now what?" Taehyung asks, looking around.

"We find somehwere to sit of course." I chuckle, walking to a booth, the boys behind me. Taehyung and Jimin sit together of one side, while Jungkook joins me.

"Is the food going to be good?" Jimin asks, playing with his fingers.

"You can be the judge of that." I shrug, waiting for our number to be called. Small talk is made before our number is called.

"Jungkook, want to help me carry everything?" I ask with a grin. He smiles and nods his head, following me to the counter and grabbing the tray I hand him. I grab the other one and walk back to our seat.

"Here you go." I hand the nuggets and sauces to Jimin along with his chocolate milk. Then Taehyung his juice and poutine. Jungkook takes the small happy meal box and I take my BigWac meal. I open my burger box, ready to eat before I see the boys not eating.

"Why aren't you guys eating?" I frown. They jump a little at my voice. Was I too loud?

"W-we usually eat w-when the elders are done." Jimin answers, leaning towards Taehyung.

"Oh hun, you don't have to do that anymore. You eat with me. I couldn't ask you to wait." I soften my tone just in case.

"Okay... uh, how do we eat these?" Taehyung asks, poking his box of food. I sigh in a chuckle, opening his box and popping the straw in his juice. I take the plastic fork, stab a few fries onto it and hold it in front of his mouth. He looks at me confused, his eyes darting from the fork to me.