Prologue (updated)

3rd person pov

The battle of the three faction was intense blades clashed with one another magic spells filled the skies impacting on contact on those who got hit or on the ground causing major damage. The angels and the fallen angels high the high ground on the devils while the devils where barley holding their own but on top of that their was one other variable on the field. Humans who had taken arms against the three factions they where a force to be reckon with. All four armies where locked in heavy combat but the devils where losing ground fast.

"Sir our left flank is about to collapse we don't have enough men to take on three armies at once." Said a random devil to his devil general.

"Blast where in a bind here." Said the devil general.

"Sir at this rate we be over run if don't get support over to the left flank." said another devil before he was shot by a arrow.

"Damn it we must order a retreat."  said the devil general. Things where not looking good at all for the devil army most of their forces where on the front line. They where over confidante that they could win against the fallen angel and angels but they where proven wrong.

"general tell your men to hold their positions reinforcements are on their way." Said a voice  on the magic link line. 

"Who is this?" The devil general said right before there was a large explosion near the devils left flank as the fallen angels that where attacking that position was suddenly  blown away by a massive tidal wave of water.

"It can't be is that you Satoshi?" the devil general asked while Satoshi spoke on the magic link saying it was him and that he'll take care of the left flank. The general agreed to the plan as he took his men and moved forward towards the front of the battle. How did Satoshi come to be one of the greatest  devil generals in the the devil army you ask? Well might as well start from the beginning

Lady Sitri was laying on the hospital bed screaming in pain while her husband Lord Sitri was holding her hand as she was giving birth.

"Okay Lady Sitri I need you to push every three seconds okay?" Said the doctor.

"Okay but please hurry I fill like I'm ready to explode here." Lady Sitri said while she was breadthen hard.

"Okay and one...two...three and push." The doctor said as Lady Sitri started to push with all her might as the doctor said that she can see a head. Lady Sitri continued to push several times before the baby bot came out crying.

"It's a boy." said the doctor as she wrapped him in a blanket after wiping the blood off of him and handed him to his mother before she started to scream again and pushed out another baby which was a girl.

"Congratulations my lady you have given birth to a  baby girl who is in good heath." The doctor said.

"What should we name them?" Lord Sitri asked holding his wife and his baby son while Lady Sitri was holding her daughter.

"The boys name will be Satoshi and the the girls names will be Serafall." Lady Sitri replied smiling as the two Sitri babies where being held. Walking through the door of the hospital room was Lord Zeoticus and Venelana of the house of Gremory.

 Walking through the door of the hospital room was Lord Zeoticus and Venelana of the house of Gremory