Chapter Five

3rd person pov

Satoshi was sitting on the couch across from his mother with his queen and wife Tsukiumi sitting on his left while Serafall was sitting on his right holding his arm with a smile on her face while Belfast was pouring them a cup of tea.

"I'm so proud of my little boy to have gotten a queen and a wife and so quickly I might add." Annabell said taking a sip of tea.

"Please mother." Satoshi said.

"Right where are my manners my name is Annabell Sitri I'm Satoshi mother." Annabell said

"And I'm Serafall Leviathan Satoshi's beautiful lovely doting  little sister." Serafall said

"It's nice to met you my name is Tsukiumi it is a honor to met my new mother in law and sister in law." Tsukiumi said.

"Oh so polite. I like her." Annabell said.

"Anyway I suppose that my son told you what we are?" Annabell asked

"Yes he did." Tsukiumi replied

"Well then please tell me how you two met." Annabell said before Satoshi started to explain the events that lead up to the part where they were attack by a fallen angel. This of course surprised everyone in the room.

"No way a big old meanie of a fallen angel attacked my darling brother?" Serafall asked 

"Yes but thanks to Tsukiumi we made him flee for his life." Satoshi replied 

"I see such a romantic date love at first sight." Annabell said lost in thought.

"Anyway Tsukiumi I would like to get to know you better so mind if we take a little walk?" Annabell asked.

"Of course." Tsukiumi replied getting up from the couch and thanked Belfast for the tea before walking out of the room leaving  Satoshi alone with her sister.

"That went better then I expected." Satoshi said.

"I know right but still I'm glad you are okay when that fallen angel attacked you." Serafall said hugging her brother  a little bit to much.

"Serafall what have I told you about hugging me so closely?" Satoshi asked.

"Awww but I miss my big brother I get lonely without you around  or Sona around." Serafall replied.

"Speaking of which how is our sister doing?" Satoshi asked

"She doing okay I heard that she is attending school in the human world." Serafall replied.

"Interesting perhaps I should pay her a visit sometime." Satoshi  said

Meanwhile with the fallen angel who had got his ass handed to him landed  near a lake to recover was taking to himself.

"Damn it where did I go wrong I thought they where ordinary humans but no I had to go and get my butt kicked by someone from the Sitri clan of all people." The fallen angel said right before he heard a laugh.

"Oh is that so a strong man like you taking out by a devil such pathetic ~nano." The voice said.

"Who's there show yourself!' The fallen angel demanded right before a girl appeared from the bushes. She had  short green hair with multiple bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face, bright red eyes, and abnormally pale skin, looking like a drowning victim just pulled out of the water. To better fit the motif, she is always seen dripping wet.

a/n: Shizuka often ends her sentences with na no (〜なの, lit. "You know")

 "You know")