Chapter three

opening theme song:

3rd person pov

Satoshi was in the training hall training with Lu Ming testing her skills which he respected. Their blades clashed with one another. They where going out each attack faster and stronger then before power behind each swing. Satoshi dodged a swing from Lu Ming before bringing his sword down from above but Lu Ming saw the  move and parried the attack knocking Satoshi back a little  a landed a blow but she was surprised that all she hot was a water clone as it froze around her blade freezing it in place. Satoshi appeared behind her her sword at her neck.

"Looks like I win again." Satoshi said unfreezing Lu Ming's spear.

"Your skills are still top notch my lord I still have some training to do." Lu Ming said.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Lu Ming I didn't choose you for my servant for nothing. Remember what I said to you." Satoshi said

"Never waste good." Lu Ming said.

"Bingo." Satoshi said right before there was a knock on the door before Lady Annabell walked into the room.

"Hello my son, Lu Ming." Lady Annabell said

"Hello mother." Satoshi said 

"Hello Lady Sitri." Lu Ming said with a bow showing her respect.

"My she really is polite but no need to be so formal call me Annabell when not in the presence of the other okay?" Annabell asked

"Of course Lady....I mean Annabell." Lu Ming replied

"Good now that's been taking cared of I have a surprise for you  my son." Annabell said.

"A surprise?" Satoshi asked confused

"Well I think it's time for you to get your chess pieces." Annabell replied

"You mean I be getting my own peerage?" Satoshi asked while Annabell nodded her head and gave him a smile.

"That's right my boy now come Ajuka Beelzebub is waiting for us." Annabell replied walking out of the room with Satoshi and Lu Ming behind her. In his lab Ajuka was in his lab jamming to  Queens bohemian rhapsody rocking a air guitar and playing the electric guitar solo right before the door to his lab opened and walked in Annabell, Satoshi and Lu Ming. Ajuka froze in his tracks and tried to act cool but it was to late they caught him acting out the music.

 Ajuka froze in his tracks and tried to act cool but it was to late they caught him acting out the music

"So this is what you do on your spare time huh Ajuka?" Annabell asked with a smile

"Lady Sitri how long have you been standing there?" Ajuka replied feeling a little embarrassed.