Chapter eight

Satoshi Pov

It's been a few days since since Dian Chan had join my peerage on her own free will. She was very beautiful and very talented when she danced. Her moves was like a gentle wind moving  across a field or meadow.  One day while I was walking outside I see Diao Chan dancing in the garden. She was a very beautiful like a flower that would put all other flowers to hid in shame. I walked up to her and sat down on the bench and watched her dance some more before she stopped when she saw me.

a/n: this is what Diao Chan is wearing

"Satoshi- Sama! apologies I didn't see you sitting there

"Satoshi- Sama! apologies I didn't see you sitting there." Diao Chan said and I just smiled.

"No need to apologies Diao Chan in fact I just got here myself." I said

"Oh I see." said Diao Chan.

"How are you doing today? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes it is Satoshi-sama. I admit at first I didn't know what to expect when I met the others like the maids." Diao Chan said.

"I'm glad your doing okay and settling well. If you need anything at all please don't be afraid to ask me or the others for help." I said

"Thank you Satoshi-sama." Diao Chan said.

"Please just call Satoshi fancy titles are really my thing but besides from that I would like to see more of your dancing skills." I said pulling out a flute and started to play.

"Of course Satoshi." Diao Chan said before she started to dance while I played the flute.

For the next few hours I kept playing my flute while Diao Chan continued to dance keeping in rhythm to the flute. After awhile I stopped playing the flute  and Diao Chan stopped dancing.

"Your dancing is very beautiful." I said.

"I could say the same thing for your flute playing Satoshi." Diao Chan before my mother walked up behind us.

"My son is very talented with the instruments and I'm very proud of  him he had grown up to be a very fine young man."  Annabell said. My mother was always caring for me and my sisters.

"Lady Annabell." Diao Chan said with a bow.

"My she is very polite I can see why you added her." Annabell said.

"Well it was her discussion also I along with the other members of my peerage did save her from a nasty pig of a man." I said

"That I remember you telling me about. But anyway have you talked to Sona lately?" Annabell asked.

"In fact I haven't seen her in awhile I should go see her. Where is she now?" I asked

"She's attending a school in the human world called Kuoh Academy." Annabell said