Chapter four

Satoshi Pov

It's been a few weeks  since I had gotten my first knight. Things where peaceful in the underworld while I was walking through the towns several of the people bowed when I walked by while I waved back at them. Several kids ran up to me and handed me and Lu Ming some fruit which we both took and ate. The kids ran off to go play ball

"Things are peaceful around here don't you agree?" I asked.

"Yes my lord they are. The people respect you because you are a leader and you show compassion to others." Lu Ming replied.

"I read in a book somewhere that in order to a wise ruler one must be Benevolent for the sake of the but to keep a empire and a country running you can't put a imbecile in power nor  have a imbecile to run free  or else that will make you lose face with the people." I said

"Well you have a point there sir." Garnet said jumping down from a roof top.

"Garnett how are you this morning?" I asked

"I'm good sir just doing my rounds and everything is doing okay." Garnet replied while the three of us continue our walk. Thinking to myself I think I might take a trip to the human world to see what the humans are up. I respected the human race they may be odd but still they had come far in the few years plus they do have some good reads.

"Something on your mind sir?" Garnet asked.

"A little I think I might take a trip to the human world just to pop in and see how they are doing." I replied

"Shall we company you?" Lu Ming asked.

"No I like to enjoy some time with myself besides I might find another peerage member while I'm at it." I replied in which both girls nodded in agreement.

"Be safe sir." Garnett said before I opened a portal and teleported to the human world. I was careful in where I popped up at. 

"So this is the human world not bad at all." I said while blending in with the humans trying no to draw any attention to myself. Thinking to myself I should by some gifts for my maids I'm sure they will like it. I walked around town until I found a nice little store that was selling jewelry which was perfect. Walking inside I was greeted by the shop owner.

"Welcome sir do you need any help finding anything?" The owner asked.

"Yes I'm looking to buy some gifts for a few of my friends all girls and I wanted if you have something they might like." I replied

"Yes sir we do please follow me." Said the Owner escorting me to the display case and showed me the different necklaces and rings.

"Any of these you like?" The owner asked.

"In fact this will will do nicely." I replied pointing to necklaces that where made of Larimar which is a rare blue variety of the silicate mineral pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Its coloration varies from white, light-blue, green-blue to deep blue.

 Its coloration varies from white, light-blue, green-blue to deep blue