Chapter 27 punch her in the face

Ughhh my fucking head !

I had definitely too many drinks yesterday! How did I get into my room ? Well probably Kyle or Lauren. (They all have the same room so he didn't understand at first)

My head was on the verse of exploding. Now I know how Zoë felt back than. I wiggled a little bit not wanting to open my eyes.

After ringing with myself for 10 seconds I finally gave up and opened them.

Mission abort! Mission abort! It was to bright ! To bright !

As I was trying to cover my face with the duvet, providing me from getting blind I looked down at myself.

A big shirt and some really big pants that almost reached my knees.

These are not my clothes ! OMG DID I SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ?!??

I started breathing heavily looking around the hotel room. Jup that is DEFINITELY NOT my room. I jumped out of bed, regretting it not even 3 seconds later. Everything was spinning and I plumped down to the floor.

Where the fuck was I ? I clearly was in our hotel... but.. but not my room. My head was throbbing, desperately trying to remember any.

Come on Sam remember! Come o-

„Don't call me Samuel I hate it !"

Oh no...

"Wow Mr. van Dale your chest is so squishy. Heheh almost like a pillow."

Oh no no....

"heheh mochiii I want mochi."

Omg.....

"Ayo, me say day, oh
Daylight come and we don't wanna go home"

What have I done ?!?

"I don't want to be gay."

?!?!?!?

The kiss

I'm going to KILL my self !!

My entire body was trembling. "HAVE YOU GONE MAD SAMUEL ?!" I screamed at myself.

I think I need to throw up.

After throwing up again I looked up in the mirror.

"Don't play with me, I'm doing this for you lille pojk!"

Oh god ! I can never look into his eyes ever again.

„Anata wa kurutte iru!"
(you are crazy!) I screamed at my reflection.

I sat down on the closed toilet seat ruffeling my hair like crazy. How did that happened ! I am so dumb !!

Okey.. play it cool Sam! You... you were drunk! Just get it together.

I ran into the room quickly swapped the clothes back and ran into my room.

How am I going to look him into the eyes ever again !

But I was still thankful... he could have just left me in my room and went out. I guess Kyle was right about Mr. van Dale, hard shell but soft core.

-

In two hours we all have to check out. I was packing my stuff as mother called me. I really wished for her not to call, but after ignoring her for over 5 days I should answer.