Bio

Name: Noah Justice

Race: Human/?????

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Looks:

(Looks like Delsin Rowe)

Power Name: Rapid Evolution (Thank you @Piro66 as he helped name the ability)

Desciption: The power to use all attacks used against him this includes Physical, Magical, Energy and etc.

Indepth description: He can only gain the ability/physical enhancement up to the strength used against him at that point, for example if someone punched him he would gain the strength of that punch as well as the speed of the attack added to his base strength and speed while gaining the resistance to take that punch without being hurt,this works the same with other abilities.

Side note: He does not gain the speed of a ability for example if he is hit with laser vision he does not gain the speed of the laser changed to his base only the ability and to use it at that speed, but if hit with a punch from a speedster using their super speed he gains the ability to use the speed force  at that level but for example if hit at mach 5 his base speed also changes to mach 5 but when using speed force it would add another mach 5 so top speed when using abilitys would be mach 10.

But if he was punched harder or faster the added strength or speed would change to that level same with the resistance (it does not stack only increase)

When in contact with attacks from intergalactic or multidimensional beings there is no change in his ability, there is no limitations on what he could gain.

Side Effects: As there are beings that are the embodiment of death his power recognises death as an attack/ability , meaning he can't die but he instead stays on the border of life and death while he slowly heals at normal pace unless he has acquired regeneration abilities.

If someone tries to completely erase him they can not because as they are attacking him his body gains the resistance to said attack and as shown he can't die so even if every cell is gone he shall come back through other means.