The Stand Against Darkseid

Noah Pov:

Gotham, the greatest city in America.......... Wrong!

1. It is filled with super-powered dangers and an excessive amount of non-super-powered dangers even more than METROPOLIS!

2. The scale of damage from these conflicts affects everyone even if you are not in direct relation to said conflict.

3. You can be mugged, killed, burgled or raped and people wouldn't care, but still I would say its relatively cheap to live there so yeah I live there.

I came to this city with the goal of keeping my existence hidden from certain individuals, so where better than a city rampant in crime that I could live unseen, ignored, safe, protected.......Anyway! this goal so far has been successful until now.

So here I was having a stroll after work unknown to the danger I was casually walking into, so as I realise what's happening around me I come to the conclusion to get the fuck out of here but I look where I am now which was standing between a badly beaten Justice League which includes Superman, Batman, Wonder women, Green lantern, Cyborg and the Flash who are on my left and on my right is this guy who calls himself DARKSEID with his army of parademons, so I unconsciously spoke my mind "Fuck my life"

No one's pov:

"Weaklings" Darkseids voice echoes throughout Gotham Park while glaring at the beaten Justice League, "You have lost this battle"

(imagine the symbol ripped)

Superman stands wobbly up while wearing a tattered suit which has a barely recognisable S on the chest "no..as long as there is hope we shall never fall" the downed league follow suit and get up "Hmm a futile effort as It shall lead to your demise" Darkseids eyes start glowing to a brighter red to finish off his opponents only to stop when his gaze shifts to his left as he heard some speaking, his gaze finally lands on a singular human male standing near the rubblle of the previous fights.

The league notice soon after him and start shouting for him to run away from here to which Darkseid smirks, points his finger at said human and simply states "kill him" in response a parademon shoots his energy weapon at the human who flies backwards smashing through a wall, the league cry in anguish as they could not save a singular life from Darkseids wraith.

Wonder Woman pov:

"No!" I screamed as I helplessly watched a innocent man get murdered in front of my eyes and worse of all I could do nothing to stop it! I Princess of the mighty amazon's was weak, not strong enough to do anything to Darkseid.

I shift my focus back on my enemy... No not enemy he doesn't deserve such humanity he was a demon and as I level a glare which carries bloodlust that rivals Hades, I was about to speak up only to see darkseid be hit by a energy beam that is the same used from his subordinates and appear unfazed by the attack, I quickly trace said attack to its origin only to realize its from the area of the supposed dead man.

As the dust settles I gasp as I see the man standing up while his hand hovers in front of him glowimg with red energy "hey! That hurt you bastard" the man exclaims towards Darkseid "and also" he fires again at the parademon who attacked him killing it "don't shoot me" I am extremely comfused as I look around noticing everyone around me with the same expression that I have and probably with the same thought of "impossible he died"

Noah pov:

'Damn those pricks how dare they I could of got seurouisly injured, Im lucky that my physical resistance which had been built over time through my light training, it took most of the hit but even then it still stung like hell! Im gonna gut them!'

'...Wait...How am I gonna take them all on...shit,shit, shit and double deep shit I am truly fucked'

"impossible he died" I am brought out of my internal rambling by a female voice.

"Umm yes you are correct I am a ghost that has come to say bye so... Bye" I say while trying to put on the most convincing face I could muster.

"What but how did you kill that parademon when your dead" replies a comfused Wonder Women.

I start to sweat profoulsly because everyone one is expecting a answer even DarkSeid is uncharacteristically quiet.

"hehe.. Yeah how Did I do that I wonder hmm"

'Dammit why did you use logic now just why' I say internally crying

"Well the way I could do tha.. Agh!! " I am interrupted between my solid, fully functional plan which was gonna work 100% instead I was interrupted by a paradememon full speed charging at me while flying and punchs me which seemed to be all its power and causing me to be thrown backwards and skid for about 20 feet

"OK you wanna fight you cunt OK let's fight" I say while getting up

"I wanted to be just left alone but seems it just not to be"

Two wings sprout out of my back and I start flying up with red energy sprouting from my body.

"SO LET'S GET STARTED!"

(Sorry for delay haven't to write cause of work and also I still need help naming the ability so if any suggestions much appreciated)