The First Steps Of The Undefeatable

(Picture above is a alternative to how you look)

Current Powers:
Superhuman Strength (Can lift and punch 1.5 tons of power)

Enhaced durability (Is unfazed by any physical attacks under or equal to 1.5 tons of power)

Enhanced Speed (200mph can be reached instantly)

Flight through wings (In this story parademons have natural wings with armour plating) 200mph can be reached instantly (Parademon was using wings to move 200mph so it transfers to both land and aerial speeds)

Plasma Energy Projection and maipulation

Immunity to Plasma energy upto the power of own attacks.

Side Note when he gains new powers he gains a understanding of the power and how to use it, also he has a accurate prediction of powerful it currently is.

Parademons looks like this:

Third Pov:

As the the seemingly unknown figure slowly raised to his barefeet that were previously destroyed by a charged energy blast along with most of his clothing, as he now only wore a tattered shirt with fiery scorch marks surrounding a hole looked the point of impact along with dirtied jeans that had rips in but surprisingly there seemed to be no visible injury on his body except for a red mark on point of impact.

Suddenly two organic wings sprouted from the man's back that look the same as the parademons wings, the man started to emit a bright red energy with starts expanding while he is slowly fly up to the point he is above every one

(Looks like this right now just no chain and no smoke)

"SO LET'S GET THIS STARTED!" shouted the seemingly unknown man

As soon as these words are uttered not a second later said man instantly flys forward at 200mph and as the apposing army got ready for the man moving fast towards them, just for him to crash infront of them and start throwing up, everone thought the same thing.

'What just happened' while sweat dropping

As the the man slowly got up while swaying every direction they hear him say