The Daily Grind

I am alive!

Hey guys, I thought I would give this an update. It's a rather short one, but here it is.
_________________________________________________

(Flashback to the last chapter.)

I was blown out of the apartment, and the door slammed shut, and I was forced back into the mindscape; that door also shut with me being sent back and into the real world.

I drop to my knees and grip my chest, as I can feel an almost phantom sense of being hit by the force.

(Flashback End)

"What the hell was that?" Noah gripped his chest in pain.

Wonder Woman looked at Noah, saw his condition, and charged. Noah barely had time to look up as she threw a haymaker at his head, smashing him into the ground.

She pushed on and continued to punch him further into the ground. As Noah got his bearings, he realised that she was somehow hurting him.

Noah's eyes glowed a devil's red as Wonder Woman crossed her arms in protection when he smacked her with two full-power Omega Beams that ragdolled her.

"That hurt; let's see if you like it." Noah leapt at Wonder Woman, who turned away on the ground.

Noah raised his fists together in a sledgehammer motion, and as she got closer, she quickly turned around and smashed her bracelets together, making a massive shock wave that stunned Noah, allowing her to wrap him in her lasso and tighten it.

"Why won't you come with me?" Wonder Woman asked Noah, who started to groan like he was struggling against something.

"Let me go!" Noah shouted at Wonder Woman, who instead continued questioning him.

"Why won't you come with me, and where are you from?"

"I won't come with you because..."
Noah tried his hardest to hold back but gave out.

"I am afraid," he finished, getting an insanely angry face and glaring at her.

"I am sorry, but now, where are you from?"

The rope glowed a really bright golden as Noah screamed in pain as he resisted.

"Where are you from?"

"Earth," he replied, but she tightened the rope as he screamed louder.

"Which Earth are you from? Are you from another dimension?" she asked him further.

"Technically, yes," he let slip.

Wonder Woman got a tired expression, as she hated to do this to someone she knew was good.

"Explain fully what you mean technically."

Noah looked into her eyes and shook his head from side to side.

"Please answer now."

He started to shake, his mouth opened, and he started to talk, but he fought every second.

"I am from another dimension but not from this multi." As he was about to reveal everything to her, Superman rocketed into Noah and pulled him away, causing Wonder Woman to let go.

The rope fell off Noah, and he felt free. He immediately punched Superman off him, grabbed his leg, and spiked him down to the ground. He then tried to land on Superman, but he rolled out of the way and looked at Noah, who pulled his fist out of the ground and threw a punch.

Superman fired his laser vision into Noah's chest, making Noah throw his hands up. Superman stopped, quickly stood up, and threw a haymaker at Noah, who blocked it with his forearm and used the energy from that swing to spin in a circle and swing a hook aiming for his ribs.