Explored Origins

Hello readers sorry for the late chapter but I just wanted to add something to his power that will allow me some wiggle room with the fights and story.

This will be that he can turn on and off/switch his powers acquired by his evolutions for example he can turn off his strength and resilience from a being like Darkseid for a lower level.

In summary, he will be able to use certain power sets from different people like if he wants the level of strength acquired from Superman, Parademon or his current top Darkseid, I will add this to the bio to help new readers and I thank you for understanding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok Wonder Woman you do realise this is pointless and you won't be able to win against me so why even-"

"The doesn't matter right now Noah because even if you were a thousand times stronger than me I would still stand here, I wish I didn't have to do this but I believe I am right in bringing you back to the Watchtower"

Wonder Woman cut him off because she already knew what he would say and didn't want to deal with it.

"I hear that same sentence every day in different forms but I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but it normally doesn't end well for them" A smirk made its way to Wonder Woman's lips.

Noah's eyes widened as he realised what she said to him and that even after he showed her how powerful he was she was not afraid or even worried but excited, Noah looked at her face and saw genuine excitement for the battle.

"Wow, you are something else aren't you" Noah looked down and laughed to himself.

Noah looked back at her and gave her a serious face.

"I respect your bravery for standing where you are, so I will fight you but I will stand at your peak and then fight you there."

Noah closed his eyes confusing Diana as she softened her stance out of confusion, but out of nowhere Noah fell to his knee and released a groan.

(flashback before he closed his eyes)

(Pov Noah)

'Ok let's make this fair at least for her'

I tried to limit my powers but I couldn't figure out how.

'Maybe if I imagine it like a door I need to close'

(Noah's mindscape)

I opened my eyes comfortably and looked around the place I am in and try to remember where I am but quickly realised this must be my mindscape, it was empty except for a big pile of bricks and broken windows but that's all the eye could see.

"Why is it so empty?" I said blankly

Suddenly the pile started to shift and turn slightly, as I got closer to investigate what was happening the bricks shot past me and following them was the rest, I covered my head in protection.

I turned around as it slowed down its speed, now in front of me was an old grey single flat that was dimly lit by some light coming from the one window on its face, leading to it were some steps that were a dirty grey.

I was curious about what this was and so I moved closer to the steps to the door and with every step a feeling of dread came out of me, the landscape shook as it seemed gravity started to drag me down and away from the house.

I reached out my hand that felt like it weighed one hundred kilos and as it grew closer to the filthy round knob I started to shake from the know suffocating fear that I held but I was unable to stop, it feels like whatever is behind this I desperately want but I can't remember what it is.

"Aghh! dammit!"

The mindscape jerked around and the air felt as if my lungs were bathed in boiling water but my outside fluctuated between subzero temperatures and blistering heat, in all this the apartment stood still, strong unaffected.

Even though all this was happening he did not stop and when he finally gripped the knob with a firm grip everything abruptly stopped and went back to normal, I panted and felt confused about what just happened and why did I go through all that.

I looked toward my hand and slowly turned the knob anti-clockwise and as the door opened a wave hit me and showed me something.

(Still Noahs pov)

I look at myself but I realise I am slightly transparent like a ghost and as I heard a door open I look at the open door and move towards it, entire and looking into the know revealed inside.

A male figure is shown sitting down in the apartment reading through some comics surrounded by food wrappers and empty cans, a bright light manifested in front of the figure startling him.

"Who are you?!" he threw his comic to the side revealing it to be a book about DC

"We have much to discuss-" The glowing figure told the male.

The glowing stops as he looks in my direction and then looks straight into my eyes.

"No prying eyes for this bit," he said directly to me.

I was blown out of the apartment and the door slammed shut and I was forced back into the mindscape that door also shut with me being sent back and into the real world.

I drop to my knee and grip my chest as I can feel an almost phantom sense of being hit by the force.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed my original plan was for him to injure himself but felt this is better and explored Noah's virtually unknown origin.

this chapter is relatively short but I am trying my best and I apologise if the wait was disappointing for you.