Amazon Attack

Picture on top is a optionally look for Wendy

"Hello can I help you" Wendy walked next to Noah as a group of armoured woman brandishing a variety of weapons but mostly one handed swords stood in front of Noah and the shaking man.

"And can I know why you where chasing this man?" Noah chimed in.

The man fall on the floor in fear and tried to hurriedly crawl away Noah grabbed the back of his shirt not letting the man run away.

"QUIET YOU DISGUSTING MAN! YOU STAND BEFORE THE MIGHTY AMAZONS AMD WE HAVE CAME TO RID THE WORLD OF MEN!" The woman in front of the group spoke and she seemed to be the leader as she wore a blue cape and red on her helmet.

"Ok that's really interesting and I really mean that buttttt, I don't really care so leave" Noah smiled at the Amazons and waved his hand forward to shoo them off.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR BETTERS!" The same Amazon who spoke charged forward, her sword drawn in the air ready to slash down at him.

'Take this!' The Unnamed Amazon attacked and as it collided with Noah the sword shattered on his skin shocking her.

"Now you shouldn'of done that as this now counts as self-defense" Noah smiled as he clenched his fist and before anyone could comprehend he stretched his hand to her so it was touching her.

He looked In her eyes as he said one phrase.

"Equal rights, Equal fights"

She collided with the building across the street from Wendys on the way she hit some of the Amazons creating a line through the crowd of people

Some of the Amazons rushed to help their leader and realised that her breast plate had a indent of a fist in and that she was completely knocked with her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

The sound of cracking got their attention as they all looked at Noah who was crack g his fingers and everyone including Wendy was looking at him shocked.

"Ok you have a few choices lady's you can either leave with your little friend there all safe and sound or..." Noah bent his head to the left completely losing his smile as his eyes glowed a fiery crimson that illuminated and he took a step forward that shook the ground.

"We can do it the hard way"Noah finished his voice early calm as if this meant nothing to him.

The Amazons hesitated before they all charged forward with a battle cry and funneling into the store.

"Foolish" He shook his head in disappointment.

Noah released two omega Beams that ripped through the Amazons as it hit the Amazons they would disappear and begin to the next Amazon, as the rest saw this they tried to run or avoid it bit but they could not escape and in a matter of seconds the small army that was surrounding Wendys were gone leaving nothing except the leader in bedded in the wall.

"What did you do Noah?" Wendy said in disbelief and backed away from him as well as everyone backed away slowly.

"You monster" Wendy said very quietly but Noah heard her.

Noah turned to her and was confused until he saw the fear in her eyes and as he searched everyones eyes he realized they were all scared of him.

He looked down and released a tired sigh and looked at Wendy.

"They aren't dead I just sent them back to there stupid islands jails, hopefully it's uncomfortable for them and I made sure the beams still burned a bit." Noah told them as he turned around and left the Wendys.

Wendy immediately felt horrible due to thinking he killed them with no second thought.

"Wait Noah please I am sorry!" Wendy ran to him and hugged his waist.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I know having these powers makes me a monster and something to fear" Noah assured Wendy showing a kind smile to her.

"No your not a monster Noah; a monster wouldn't of spared them, a monster wouldn't of given them a chance to leave and a monster isn't someone I would love!" Wendy shouted at Noah.

Noah looked at her shocked and in disbelief in her confession of love for him, she at the same time was pure red as she has the biggest blush on her face.

'Oh my God! I can't believe I just told him I love him!'

'this is so embarrassing

'what if he says no?!'

'But what if say yes?'

"I don't know what to say Wendy?"Noah was unable to answer her due to the shock.

A tick mark appeared on her head as she pulled him down by the shirt and ear and screamed at him.

"Here a beautiful girl is confessing her love for you and all you can say is that you don't know! I will not allowing you to embarrass me so your saying yes!" She shouted at him getting closer and closer to his face.

"What?" Noah asked

"You don't have a choice now, me a.d you are going to date actually me and you are dating and that's final!" She shouted again closing her eyes and a blush on her cheeks still.

Noah pulled her in the final bit and kissed her deeply she was shocked but immediately melted in the kiss.

"I guess your right you are mine and I am yours, but I have to go and stop this invasion as it's not good for business k" Noah had the biggest grin as he backed up and winked at Wendy before jumping in the sky and flying at the action breaking the sound barrier as soon as he set off.

Wendy stood there dazed with a satisfied expression on her face before fainting.

(Sorry for the short ish chapter but enjoy)

(P.s. Wendy in harem now)