Prologue

Five years ago, Lucresia is a wealthy and well-known country. The leadership of the King and Queen is fair and good that's why people love them.

Not until...The Queen died...

The Princess named Astrid experienced every challenge and grief at the same time... She wasn't just lost her mother but also her happiness, her role model, her best friend, and her other half.

The loving and innocent daughter who always want to do is to serve her country with all of her best and make her parents proud... gone

Her old self died when her other half died too. She can't do anything... She's too shocked by what happened to her mom and the country started to fall down...

She's too busy to serve the country as she lost her time to investigate her mom's case... She can't do anything. She doesn't know anything... And she became more powerless when the King close the case and said that the Queen kill herself and months after... she was thrown outside the country and was banned and not allowed to go back.

Astrid was not convinced and she knows that her mom didn't kill herself but someone... killed her.

Five years later... Astrid decided to go back to re-investigate the closed case and to take revenge...

Coming back makes her and the people around her be in danger.

But as she looks for the clues that may lead to the killer... She met Pierre... the guy who makes her feel confused and suddenly, she wanted to stop her revenge

Will she continue finding justice for her mother? or Will she stop and believe that her mom kills herself?

In her journey in finding the killer, she will discover many things from the people around her and there's only one rule that she needs to remember... never trust anyone around her because in Lucresia... we all lie...