Chapter 6 ~ Help

Fayette

It's been a while since we have been in our dorm. Abby and Dylan are laying on the big couch while I'm on the single couch watching a movie. I didn't think Dylan was spending the night but I guess according to Abby he doesn't have a ride and he doesn't want her driving back here alone. Even though I offered to go with her. He still denied.

I was sneaking texts to Elias here and there and he actually gave me his number so we can play imessage games. He has been beating me in cup pong this whole time. But it's okay because I will forever be better at 8 ball.

Abby and Dylan stay in the living room and I go to the bathroom to get changed and ready for bed. I put on some pj's pants and a cropped shirt. I brush my teeth and hair and turn off the lights. I say goodnight to Abby and head to my bed.

I finish a game with Elias on imessage games and tell him I'm going to bed. He said since they won the game they are throwing a little party so he will be up most of the night.

A couple minutes later, more like half an hour, Dylan and Abby come into the room and I pretend to be asleep.

I can tell both changed and got ready and both got into Abby's bed. I'm still facing the wall texting Elias about the situation I'm in. I told him over text what had happened at the restaurant and he said that he was sorry for me.

He knew I was now uncomfortable with Dylan in the same room as me so he stayed up with me and we texted for a while. As I shut off my phone I heard some movement which I was assuming one of them had to go to the bathroom.

I stay in my place but can't help but feel uneasy.

About 3 minutes later I can see a figure hanging over me and then I feel my bed dip. I'm terrified right now because that's not Abby's body. This body had large hands and a big body.

I start to breathe heavily but try to control it so they don't know I'm awake. By this time I know it's Dylan. I feel him hovering over me and bending down to the nap of my neck. I feel his heavy breath on me. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to him.

He puts us in a spooning position and when he starts kissing my neck I have had enough. I use all my strength to get out of his hold but he holds me very tightly. I start to kick while he holds me down and then I kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

I get off of my bed as he is still recovering from the kick and grab my phone. I feel bad for leaving Abby here with him but right now I need some air. I get to the living room and can still hear him groaning in pain. I grab my keys and slippers and text Elias.

"Elias... I need to come over and send me your address" I send and not too long does he respond.

"Fay, are you okay? What happened? *address*"

"I will tell you when I get there but I can't be at my dorm right now."

" Alright"

"Wait.." He texts and I wait.

"Go to dorm 832 on floor 6, I will meet you there, I just don't want you here since the party and stuff"

"Alright I'm heading up now" I say and put my phone away.

I head to the stairs since it will kill time and start walking. Once I get to his floor I go all the way down and see his dorm number. It's at the very end and has a hockey stick next to it. I saw that in a couple dorms here as well.

About 10 minutes pass and I see Elias at the end of the hallway. He starts running towards me and I soon realize why I'm here and break down.

I don't even know why. Maybe I was so stressed out from being in a room with him that I couldn't take it anymore.

I sink to the floor and hold my head in my arms. I feel arms wrap around me and know it's Eli by his scent. I lean into his touch and let him hold me.

I think we are on the ground for about 5 minutes when he pulls away. "Lets go sit on the couch" He says and I nod and he unlocks his door. He tells me that Cole is at the team house for the night so we won't have to worry about him.

We sit on the couch and he puts his arm around my shoulder and I once again lean into his touch.

"So what happened?" I knew I had to tell him so that it was not over my head anymore.

I told him everything. How the night started, how it ended, and how I feel like a bad friend for leaving Abby there.

"You're not a bad friend, you need space, I can't believe he would do that" He says with anger in his voice. I was glad that I had a friend like him to help me when I feel as if I can't talk to Abby.

"I don't know what to tell Abby, they have been dating for 1 year" I say and lift myself from him and wipe my tears.

"But she knows he has a reputation of cheating, he was just too good at manipulating her into staying with him." He says and sits cross legged in front of me.

"I know but I also feel bad for her." I say and he rubs my back. He gets off the couch and sits on the floor in front of the couch.

"Fay, if anything, we can show her the video Cole took at the restaurant." He says and I look at him in confusion. "What video?"

He sighs and talks again "Me and Cole were there and while we were there we saw you guys. Cole saw Dylan being touchy with you under the table and started to record it" He finishes and I look at him in shock.

Cole filmed it? That sneaky man. If I had known that I would have asked for the video to show Abby and save both of us from this mess.

After a couple minutes of silence, Eli gets up and goes to a closet. He pulls out a blanket and pillow and sets it up on the bigger couch. "You can crash here tonight. I can sleep on the couch or you can, it doesn't matter to me. My room is just down the hall." He says and I nod.

"I will sleep on the couch, I don't want to take your bed away from you, you have already done so much for me." I say and he gives me a soft smile. He comes up to me and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight little fairy" He then walks to his room while I make myself comfortable on the couch.