Bonus Chapter 2 ~ The Wedding

Elias

It's our wedding day, holy crap. We have been planning this for months now and it's finally here. Our wedding is a bit bigger than Cole and Abby's. My groomsmen are Cole, Mike, and Dean from the hockey team. And Fay has Abby, and my two sisters Nicole and Stella.

We picked this beautiful location, it's the big field area in Seattle. That's right we are back in Seattle for the wedding. Me and Fay wanted to have it somewhere special to us. This field is where we had our first kiss.

Luckily, we were able to get in contact with the owners and ask if we could use it in return for an invitation. They gladly said yes. The only downside is that the reception is being held in a hotel where we are right now getting ready.

I'm standing inside one of the suit rooms getting ready. This suit is also going to be the one me and Fay stay in until we leave for our honeymoon. Fay and her bridesmaids are on the floor beneath us getting ready there.

Her parents already flew out and will be staying here as well. I haven't told Fay where I'm taking her for our honeymoon. But we will be gone for about a week.

We have about fifteen minutes before I need to be down the aisle. I'm having trouble putting my tie on when there is a knock on the door. Cole opens it to see Aurora standing there. She gives me a smile and walks over to me.

"You look so handsome sweetheart." She kisses my cheeks and hugs me. I kiss her cheeks when she pulls away from me. She looks down at my tie, "Do you need help?" I nod trying not to look embarrassed. She fixes my tie for me.

"I came in here to give you your letter." She says when she notices I'm about to ask what she is doing here. She gives me a letter with one final kiss on my cheek. She leaves and so do the boys. I sit on my bed and sigh.

I open the letter with shaky hands and begin to read her beautiful writing,

Dear Eli amor,

I wasn't going to write this letter but I was up one night when you fell asleep and I couldn't. I had so much on my mind so I'm writing it down on paper. All the things we went through, I think I would do again if it meant we would still end up together. In fact I would go through worse because that's what you do to me, you make me want to be my best but you also make me want to love you in a way that could take my life. I'm not going to write down a ton of things on this specific paper because I still need vows so all I wanted to say was I'm glad I ordered you your coffee and offered you to sit with me. I'm glad that you let me, and for that I love you baby. Can't wait to see you at the altar, see you soon amor ;).

I lift my hands up to my cheeks and wipe the tears that fell. This girl is going to give me a heart attack. It's funny because when she bought my coffee, that was the moment I fell in love with her. She doesn't know but she has total control over me. If she told me to crash my car, I would do it.

She is my safe space, if she died, I don't think I could ever love again. Now if I was with someone else and they died, I would fall in love with Fay. But never anyone else. I decided that the moment I opened the door for her, the moment she ordered my coffee and made fun of me.

I hear the door open again and see Cole. I stand up and dig through my duffle bag, I hand him the letter I wrote to Fay as well. He gives me a smile and a nod before leaving again.

I'm so ready to marry her.

☁️

Fayette

I'm sitting in my dressing room laughing up a storm with Abby and Elias' sisters. They are actually so freaking funny. I'm sad I never got to know this side of them when I first met them. I'm glad I asked them to be my bridesmaids.