Chapter 20 ~ Elephants

Fayette

"Okay so let's talk about Thanksgiving plans." I say and bring out a notebook. "Since Abby's family are a bunch of losers, Abby will be hanging out with me for Thanksgiving." And that was true.

Abby's family was never there for her and never supported her in anything. That's something we have in common. The people we love most don't support our choices. Abby's family hates her because of her moving, so same with my ex.

Abby was going to go back to Paris with me for Thanksgiving week and the week after.

"Me and Elias were going to go back to Minnesota but I'm sure we can miss it since we will be there for Christmas." Cole says and Elias nods.

"If you guys want to, you can come with me and Abby back to Paris for the break." I say and look back down at my planner. Cole spits out the tea he was drinking and starts to choke on it. I look up and see Abby is patting his back and Elias is looking at me in shock.

"What did I do?" I ask and Cole stops choking. "Paris? Like in France? Like in Europe?" Cole asks and I nod slowly. "That's where we are going... that's where I lived?" I am confused as to why they are so shocked.

"Are you sure? That must be hella expensive?" Elias asks and I shrug. "Not really you guys would only need your passports and your clothes for 2 weeks. My parents are sending a plane so we don't have to pay for tickets." I say.

"Damn Fay bae I didn't know you were that rich." Cole says and I nod. "Yeah, sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not." I say.

"So you're really positive you want us there?" Elias asks and I nod. "Mhm plus it wouldn't be a problem because I have no siblings and we have plenty of rooms in the house."

"So we're going to Paris?" Cole looks at Elias and waits for an answer. Elias looks like he is thinking really hard. "Okay" He says and Cole starts to jump up and down. I smile and Elias smiles back.

☁️

Elias and Cole start walking out the dorm around 12am. Cole is saying goodbye to Abby and me and Elias are standing by the door.

"Uh Fay?" Elias says and I turn to him and nod. "Uh Well- thank- thank you for offering to take us to Paris, it's a big gift and I'm very thankful for it." I shrug. "It was nothing Elias, I want to spoil my friends, plus I really want to be with you guys for thanksgiving." I say and he smiles.

I don't expect him to do what he did next. But next thing I know is I'm stumbling back because Elias is crushing me in a big hug. "Thank you," He whispers. I wrap my arms around him. "Your welcome" I pull away and smile.

"Ready to go?" Cole asks Elias and he nods. They both leave and that leaves me and Abby to the couch.

"Me and Cole were talking... Since the boys are over here all the time and we are always together no matter what. We were thinking the four of us would get an apartment? I mean it would be bigger and it would fit all of us." She says and I smile.

"I think that's a great idea." I say now thinking of the idea of living with my three best friends. "But you and Cole better not be doing this to make babies." I warn and she laughs.

Me and Abby spend the next hour looking at apartments around the area. We found a really nice one that has 3 bedrooms which is perfect since I'm assuming Abby and Cole will share. And there's 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a lot of space and so does the living room.

Group chat: elephants.

Fay: Hey so we found an apartment and we sent it to you. When you check it out, tell us if you like it so we can put a leash on it. We would move in around Christmas break if we email the relator now.

Elias: Sounds good, we are looking at it right now.

About 20 minutes later we got a text from Cole.

Cole: We like it and plus we don't really care what it looks like but it seems to have a lot of space so we both are good with it.

Abby: Sounds good, emailing a realtor now:)

Me and Abby have been on call with Nancy Jones for over an hour on call with her trying to put the apartment down. She said that the earliest we can move in is December 1st with the latest of January 1st. That gives us a month and with going back home to Paris, we are going to have to buy boxes for all our stuff and turn in our dorm 2 weeks before.

☁️

I'm in my Chemistry class and it is now the Friday before we leave for Paris. I told my parents that Cole and Elias were also coming with us. We are all packed because we are leaving at 2 in the morning tomorrow. We have to drive to the airport and then try to figure out where my parents have the plane. All of us have also been packing some stuff in boxes for the move. We are going to move around the 5th of December.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I get a text.

Matt: "Hey pretty girl:) Just wanted to text you and tell you to be safe on your way to Paris. Text me when you get back so we can see each other when you get back.

"I will:)"

I blushed when Matt texted me. I went on a one coffee date with him and it was pretty nice. He and I have a lot in common and he is really nice to me.

I do though have some doubts because I don't want to be in a relationship right now and I'm sure that's what Matt wants. Maybe in the future but not now. I'm still hurting from my last relationship.

I walk home from school since I need the energy to pack tonight. Cole is going to drive us to the airport in the morning so I have to make sure everything is packed tonight. We have been busy for the past couple days with the small packing, packing for Paris, and also doing paperwork for the apartment.

This is going to be a long month.

A/N
I made Instagram's for Elias and Fayette:)

A/N I made Instagram's for Elias and Fayette:)