18

Rome

"FUUUUUCCCKK" I screamed while my dad dug in my shoulder pulling the bullet out.

"One more and we're finish Rome" he said calmly and poured my liquor on my shoulder and stomach. "He got you good" he chuckled "bastard."

I nodded my head "Shit hurts." I breathed out when I felt him stop "We ain't got nothing to numb me"

"Here" he took his belt off then put his belt in my mouth "Only bitches use numbing solutions. You a bitch?" He looked at me crazy

"No" I mean mugged him "Don't say that."

"You've done this before Rome come on" he picked the tweezers up and looked at me "Ready?"

I nodded my head "Still hurts" I mumbled

"Pussy" he said and we both laughed.

I wanted to be in my room. I had spent last few days in Julians and was irritated out my mind acting as if I was still in love with this damn fool.

I thanked the good god above when my dad told him I needed space to heal. I think he was just tired of seeing us in the same room.

My phone started ringing and I grabbed it seeing my adoring Russian was calling me. I smiled answering "I shouldn't be so happy to talk to you considering you just shot me. Multiple times."

"I told you I didn't want to do that goddess." He said guilty

"We'll to bad I don't trust anyone to shoot me but you"

He let out a breath "I talk to your dad and he's sending you on a mission in two days. For 3 days I think. Spend some time together."

"I'm not leaving my dad and Romeo not right now. It's not a good time right now. Pop pop was going to make Romeo come to America with us."

"Then make it a family vacation. I need to see you. Unless you want me sneaking in your room again"

"That was fun"

"Tell you what. I'll fly in and you go stay at your brothers for a few days. I'll talk to Ricardo. Have a few men at Romeos. Plus I don't want you around Alexander. Stupid Americans"

"You jealous he likes me baby?"

"No" he grumbled "No one knows where Romeos new place is right?"

"Are you really coming to see me?" I said slightly excited

"I am and I'll even bring you a gift. I think you'll love it"

"What about the meeting in America?"

"I'll just fly there from Italy. Your dad can fly with me"

"I'm going can I fly too?"

"I thought you where staying with your brother?"

"He has an girlfriend. Doesn't speak a bit of English. Pure Italian."

"So you'll be coming to the gala in China?"

"Yes sir I will"

"Good then you can meet our beautiful one. She's excited to-"

"You share women?" I said angry "And you had another bitch? I'm a fucking idiot. You stupid Russian-"

"Shut up Rome. Nadia is Oskars wife. Just how he addresses you as goddess I address her the same so fucking relax"

"Oh"

"I don't like jealous you. I'll call you back when you figure out you're a goddess again. Goodbye Rome"

He hung up the phone and I looked at it and scoffed "Russian Fuck. 'I don't like jealous on you'" I mocked in my best Russian accent.

Wait did he call me Rome?

I heard a knock at the door and I rolled my eyes "If you can't open it then you shouldn't be in here"

The door opened and my dad came in with a tray of food and closed the door. "You did good"

I looked at the food and chuckled "Dad you know you could've just brought me th bag right?"

I looked at the Panera laid out on the tray "And have my little girl eat out a bag like a peasant. No"

He sat the tray down and I laughed "How many did we get?"

"A lot. I've been out running false orders all damn day. I would've came and checked on you sooner"

"Sooooo can I still come to America? And Magnus told me about a gala in China?"

"It's in 3 days Rome I doubt you'll be able to fully function by then. As far as China that's next week"

"Well Magnus said he's going to fly in to see me and just leave from here to go to China."

"And where will the two of you be staying?"

"Romeos" He sighed and nodded his head "Whats wrong?"

"Just thinking"

"About?"

"How I let my 17 year old daughter get married."

"It's not your fault. We were tricked. Well I was." I held his hand "You've got to stop beating yourself up about this"

He kissed my head "Get some rest"

I laid down and looked at my phone deciding to call Magnus back. You don't check me. I check you.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to fight with you" I said irritated

"I don't do the jumping to conclusions and jealousy shit Rome. If I wanted another woman I wouldn't be fucking you and going through all the trouble of getting you out this marriage. I'm a grown ass man Rome I'm not your husband and I don't play childish games. Understand?"

"Yes" I said embarrassed

"Good I'll see you in a few days"

He hung up the phone and I threw it with an attitude. I ate my food and went to sleep.

I rolled over and bumped into a hard chest.

Oh hell no.

I was about to stab them when I recognize the scent and it was my man. I pushed myself up with my good arm and hugged him.

"If I knew any better I would say you missed me"

"How'd you get in? I thought you said a few days"

"I needed to see you" he kissed me "Oskar grab her bags"

"Oskar?-" I looked up "How'd you guys get in here"

"The window" Oskar said grabbing my bags "My brother was right. It was quite easy. Once you get a firm grip it went very quickly. It was also very fun."

"You have a good grip don't you goddess" Magnus kissed me

I looked at him with my eyes raised and he smiled. I shook my head "Nasty. How am I getting out of here?"

"Oskars gonna catch you"

"Catch me-what?" I looked over at the window and seen Oskar smiling then jumping out. "You fuckers are crazy!"

 "You fuckers are crazy!"