20

Rome

I grabbed my phone and putting pornhub on and clicking a random video then pausing it.

"Let him in Romeo" I put the covers over me

Julian busted in and I patted myself on the back for telling Magnus to light those candles.

"Can I help you?" I asked him
Romeo looked around and rolled his ass out my room.

"What were you doing? Why it take you so long to answer the door and why ain't you answering your phone?"

I showed him my phone and he looked embarrassed "I was tryna nut but you interrupted that"

"You know you do got a husband"

I smiled at him "Come here then" he looked at me shocked but came anyway.

I pulled him down and kissed him shoving my tongue in his mouth that just had Magnus cum on it. We kissed for a few more seconds and I pulled the cover back showing my naked body. The bathroom door was cracked and the lights was off but I felt him watching me.

I rubbed my clit "Come lick my pussy" he got in between my legs and I grabbed his should "Just once. Until you get tested" he nodded his head and stuck his tongue in my entrance and licked up to my clit. I smiled at him and he reluctantly pulled away. "I'll see you when I get home okay?"

He nodded his head and I grabbed my phone pressing play on the video and it was loud. He looked at me for a second then walked out. I got up locking the door and going to the bathroom.

As soon as I got in there Magnus pushed me on my knees and turned on the light. His dick was swollen and he was stroking it hard and fast. I stuck my tongue out and started sucking his tip. He put his hand on the door and I grabbed his dick pointing it to my breast. He came and his knees buckled.

He rested his head against the door "That was some of the sexiest shit I've ever seen"

"Thank you daddy"

"Let's get cleaned up so I can show you your gift"

He handed me a medium sized box and I shook it "is this the decapitated head I asked for?" I smiled at him and he just kissed me.

I opened the box and found Gabriel's head.

"I take it you like it goddess?" I heard Oskar voice behind me

"How'd you guys do this? When?"

"We found records of everyone that Julians been paying off since he started cheating. We posed as one of the payees and was expecting Julian but got Gabriel. So we made it seem like an argument broke out and they killed him. This way Julian can eliminate that contact and hopefully everyone else his self without raising suspicion."

I squealed in excitement and kissed Magnus. "You're almost free baby" he grabbed my ass.

"The next part we'll need your help with goddess" Oskar said

"Of course"

"China. My beautiful one will be there and I'll introduce the two of you and she'll accidentally tell you about me working with him but not what. You'll confront him and hopefully this can get you in"

I got up hugging Oskar "I don't know what'd I do without your genius ass."

China (Still in Rome's POV)

"So how long are we staying?" I was tucked under Julian and he was on his phone.

He gave me his test results earlier and everything came back negative but I still wasn't fucking him.