19

Rome

"Okay okay okay. That's enough I forgive you" I said breathing heavy and pushing Magnus head away from my pussy.

Even though he had scolded me earlier he still felt bad about shooting me and said he had to apologize. And ya girl was not boutta turn down no head after embarrassing myself earlier.

He wiped his mouth off "You sure?"

"Mhmm" I nodded my head closing my eyes

"Let me change your bandages before you go to sleep. You need to take your medicine"

"Tomorrow ima take some morphine and take some dick okay?" He handed me my pills and some water.

"You'll have to take a lot of morphine" he smiled at me and started to clean my wounds

"Yeah cause ima be taking a lot of yo dick. Matter fact I want some now"

"No you need to rest goddess" he kissed my stomach and changed my bandage on my stomach.

"You just wait till tomorrow. Ima have yo dick all in my mouth and guts daddy" I said sleepily

"Yes you are goddess" he pulled the covers over me and turned me on my side holding me.

I woke up smelling food and seen Magnus getting my pills out. He looked over at me "Morning"

"Morning" I rubbed my eyes "Can you light those brown sugar and vanilla candles please?"

"All of them?"

"Yeah, it smells like hospital in here"

"How you feeling?" He went and lit my candles then came over and handed me my medicine.

"Not bad actually. Not the first time I been shot wont be the last"

I ate my food and Magnus took my tray downstairs. My brother came in in his wheel chair and parked next to me.

"Ya mans is just walking around my house like it's his"

"Yeah he does that" I laughed

"Listen I don't care if y'all fucking but keep it down man. I was tryna get some sucky sucky last night and Victoria freaked out cause all she heard was screaming. You know she can't speak English"

"Sucky Sucky? Nigga ya legs broke"

"My legs bitch not my dick"

"Gag"

"I'm glad dude fucking you now you was mean as hell. He knocked the dust off yo pussy huh?"

"I'll push you out that damn chair and leave you on the floor"

He unlocked his breaks "You and yo negative ass energy" he said backing up "No wonder why Julian cheat on you"

"That's why you cant walk bitch" I sat up "And I cheat on him too!"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever hoe. Love yo funky ass"

"Love you too crippled as bitch

Magnus walked in laughing and shut the door and locking it "You and your brother are funny"

"That's my heart right there" I smiled at the door.

"Oskar got me some information about how many people he has in china" he got in between my legs and kissed my stomach

"How many people?"

"Just 11. Lower guards. You know how the Chinese are about secrecy and loyalty"

"It's nice talking about work but can you put your dick down my throat?"

He shook his head "Them damn pills" he got up "No can do goddess. You're injured and under the influence"

"I'm tryna be under the influence of that Russian dick"

"No"

I sat up "let's make a contract! I Rome Ferrari give Magnus full consent to give me nasty sex"

"You're not going to stop are you?"

"Nope!" I smiled at him and started taking off my clothes "Bring ya dick here" I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

He got closer to the bed and I pulled him down with my good arm and started kissing and rubbing my pussy against him. His dick was already hard so I don't know why he was fronting like he was gone turn my throat down.

He pulled me on top of him and I went down taking his dick in my mouth swallowing it down my throat "Shit" he looked down at me then laid his head back. I started moaning and bobbing my head faster. I pulled out and slapped it against my tongue and face "I love your dick daddy" I looked up at him and took him back in my mouth. Her grabbed my locs and started going deeper and faster in my throat. I stuck my tongue out more feeling his dick jump and then him cumming in my mouth. "Fuck!" He kept fucking my mouth making me take all his cum.

He pulled me up and laid me on my back. He started kissing down my body and pinching my nipples. I moaned and ran my hand through his hair. It was getting longer and made him look even more crazy.

He licked up my pussy and started flicking his tongue on my clit "Oh shit baby" I moaned

"Don't cum"

I looked down at him "Excuse me?"

He started eating my pussy again and I tried pushing his head away feeling myself about to cum "Shit daddy I'm-"
He pulled away and slapped my pussy. He had rings on his fingers and the sting made it feel better.

He turned me on my side and gently held my hips and pushed into me. "Shit I miss your dick" I moaned. He started fucking me harder and the pain from my stomach was strangely adding to my pleasure. "I miss this pussy too" He started rubbing my clit and I heard heavy foot steps coming up the stairs. I ignored it because my dad was not finna fuck up the only great dick I've been having.

"Shit ba-"

"Bruh what is you doing in my house" I heard my brother say

I tried to pull away but Magnus grabbed my throat fucking name harder.

"I know Rome's here"

"Yeah she is! Where else would she would be. Man how do you even know where I live!"

Magnus shoved his dick in me and I yelped. "I love fucking you when your husbands around" he reached down rubbing my clit and my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

Julian started banging on the door "Rome open up! Is she in there with somebody" he sounded pissed

"I hope she is! As many times as you done cheated on my sister. Pizza making ass boy"

"Im-I'm cumming" I whimpered biting my lip and my body started jerking and rocked my hips back and forth between his hand and dick my body went into overdrive.

Magnus pulled out and grabbed his stuff putting it in the closet. His dick was still hard and my legs were shaking.

"Let him in and let me see what you do" he was stroking his dick and went into the bathroom.

Rome after taking her pain pills