Chapter 3: Stalking

1 Month ago before Gon's and Killua's encounterment..

Darkness...like the room I was in, no light can be seen anywhere. Why do I feel so empty inside..maybe it's because I'm missing something or rather...someone.

God I feel like I'm going to lose my mind as well as my sanity.

"Gon."

My dear gon I miss you so much...hehe

What must I do to have you in my arms where I can cherish you forever.

I want to lock you in a cage where no one can steal you away from me.

I want it to be just me and you

"Yeah.."

"Just me and you together forever..."

My mind comes back to reality as someone opens my door to my room.

"Master killua your ride awaits you downstairs."

Looking at the man I sigh and get up from where I'm sitting. Walking out of the room I reached the first floor and get into the car that awaited for me.

The car's engine starts up we began to drive off to the place that I was scheduled to go to.

I look out the window feeling empty like always, as we pass tons of stores on the way to the destinations my eyes widen. My heart pound loudly as I see, black spiky hair, tanned skin, brown hazel eyes and a smile I couldn't forget.

"Stop the car immediately!"

The car stops and pulls to the side of the street where I get out of the car and stand on the sidewalk where my face starts to heat up and my chest starts to pound louder than ever.

"Gon.."

I said whispering softly, I was about to shout out his name louder until I saw something that made my blood boil.

It was some boy getting all touchy with my lover. I wanted to go over there and kill him on the spot and then I would turn to gon and kiss him passionately after killing that boy.

As I thought of this scenario I realized I couldn't do that but rather had a different plan in mind.

As I turn away from both of them I get into the car and tell the driver to continue driving.

My smile grew wide as I had something special for my dear lover. Oh how my heart pound so loudly for him I can never think of a world without him...

5 days later

Ever since that brief encounterment with gon, I've been keeping tabs on him and what his daily schedule was. I even made sure he got a good job and Apartment.

I had to make sure what he does at home so I place secret cameras all around the apartment including the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, closets, shower, living room and the front door.

I was crazy for my gon I would do anything for him also I've been working on a new song for him and I have the perfect plan to make sure he goes to it.

Once everything is set my plan will be set into motion.

4 weeks later

It was finally the day that I was going to see gon my dear precious gon and finally for so long!

............................................................................

Time passed as the crowds of people enter the stadium. My eyes were wide open, looking for my dear gon and then there he was my precious love was here.

He was actually here. Well I already knew he would be here I did after all monitored his calls at all time.

Oh gon the love that I have for you in tremendous.

Before I could daydream about my love anymore the lights began to set as it was time for the show to begin.

"Hello everyone!! How are we all doing today?!" The crowd begun to scream loudly as I walked on the stage.

"Now I know you have been waiting for a long time for this but I would just like to say that this new song goes out to a special somome!"

As I walked the stage I got closer and closer to him my heart felt as if it was about to explode.

"And that special someone is here with us right now!"

I could just grab him right now and take him away from everyone. I looked gon dead in the eyes and smile ever so brightly.

"Now I dedicate this song out to you.."

Gon I want you to be mine forever and ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well that was something...ANYWAY killua has really lost his mind and is completely insane. What will happen? Will things go the way as killua plans or will they make a turn that no one would expect? You won't know till the next chapter!

Date: November 28, 2021
Time: 8:33 pm