Chapter 4: I still love you

As we dive back home Killua who I felt his piercing stares at me. I sigh eyeing him.

"Are you planning on stareing at me the entire time I'm driving?"

Killua looked at gon and blushed slightly coughing. "Uh n-no"

He looked away looking out the window. I could hear him then start to tap on the window and to be honest it was now getting annoying.

But I kept driving and trying to ignore it but for some reason he just kept tapping the damn window!

I stopped the car and looked at killua. "Can you please just sit their and not do anything?!"

I said shouting a bit, killua looked at me a bit shocked, I sigh again as I rubbed my eyes. "Sorry for raising my voice its just I can't concentrate on driving if you keep tapping the window like that"

"It's okay, I should've realized that I was getting annoying ill stop for real this time" he said with a serious look but not to serious.

"Thank you"

I put my hands back onto the steering wheel and begun to drive again.

It was a pretty long ride and I really don't know what to say to killua besides just keep driving.

"Hey gon.."

The silence broke as I then responded back to him. "Yeah, what is it killua"

"I have something I want to tell you"

Weird, what else does he want to tell me? "Okay, tell what you want to say then?"

I heard killua take a deep breath in and all I heard was him say something I never expect him to say again.

"I still love you"

I didn't stop the car and just kept driving. "Oh..uh.."

What was I supposed to say to that, we literally just met each other after such a long time and now once again killua had to say this.

"Im sorry killua but...I don't feel the same way...I still see you as a friend"

"I knew you would say that. Honestly I'm not surprised"

Now I felt bad for turning him down but I can't force myself to like him.

"Then how bout this."

I eyed killua when he spoke again and would listen to what he had to say.

"What if i try to make you fall in love with"

"...huh?" Did he seriously just say that. Like did I not just tell him already that I don't like him.

"Give me 2 months to make you fall in love with me"

Bold now aren't we, killua sure hasn't changed a bit. But I still don't know how to feel about this. "I don't know killua.."

"Common gon..can you please at least give me a chance.."

He looked at me with a sad look on his face and honestly I fell for his sad look.
"Fine.."

A wide smile grew across his face and then would reach out to hug me but then I put my hand out and up against his face. "I'm driving remember"

"Oh yeah sorry"

He chuckles before sitting back in his seat and giggles to himself. Killua can be such a handful sometimes.

15 minutes go by and it seemed we have arrived at my place. "Well here we are"

"So this is your place. Looks really small"

"Well no duh. I can't afford a house like you"

We go in and I throw my stuff onto the couch as I laid down. "Man what a day...wait a damn minute don't you have a concert to finish?"

"I do but I could care less, as long as I'm with you nothing to me matters"

Those words gave me shivers down my back not really being use to killua like this, just makes me feel a bit uneasy.

"But I think you should take your fans into consideration, they went all the way to hear you sing and you kinda just went ghost on them"

He frowned as he then sighed.

"I guess your right...but I don't want to go back right after just seeing you for so little"

He whined and honestly I'm not going back to that hell hole again. My claustrophobic butt can not handle that much of a crowd.

"Well your gonna have to. I dont wanna go back either, not after that whole fiasco"

"Fine...but before I go I want to give you a small gift"

Killua pouts a bit but he then grabbed my hand so suddenly and kisses it. I was so oblivious at the moment trying to comprehend what he just did.

But then I blushed madly as I pulled my hand back to me holding it. "W-what was that for"

"Nothing really. I just really wanted to do that since I can't kiss you on the lips yet"

He had a wide smile across his face before reaching out to my cheek and brushing his hand against my face.

"I'll see you later then gon, goodbye for now"

"Killua disappeared from his view and left gon speechless.

My face was still red and beating hot. I can't believe he did that...but his lips and hand were indeed soft..Wait what am I thinking of!? Pull yourself together Gon Freecss!!

God this is going to be a living hell. I sigh before locking my door and going to my bedroom to sleep. I lay upon my bed as I began to talk to myself.

"I wonder what will happen tomorrow..."

Is all I said before sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no killua's pulled the first move already!? Well that's not surprising after seeing how crazy he's in the head but anyway what will happen to gon when killua's true intentions are show? And what will happen to poor zushi if he's not rescued for that crowd of death? Well we won't know until the next chapter is out!

Date: March 14
Time: 1:02