Chapter 6: Second Date (Redo)

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN A BIT OF SMUT SO FOR THE FOLLOWING WHO DONT ENJOY THAT CAN SKIP MAJORITY OF THE CHAPTER!!
_________________________________________
Oh how I was exhausted from yesterday my head was pounding like something I've never felt before. I swear I'm gonna kill killua when I see him.

It was a new day and yesterday's date was terrible. I couldn't lie about that at all- but now I have given Killua a second chance, a redo if I should really say.

I do hope this date will be better and if not then I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with him. But now is a new day and I mustn't let these negative thoughts fill my head.

Surprisingly killuq hasn't texted me anything about that date but I wasn't complaining. I was happy for a momment in my life where killua wasn't blowing up my phone with messages.

But right as I thought of that, I had just received a text message from the devil himself, I sigh and check to see what he had sent.

*be ready at 4:30*

Was all he had sent was he not gonna tell me anything else. Oh well it doesn't matter as of now but just comply with what he had sent.

*alr- but what should I wear?*

*wear something casual but not too casual. Something stylish*

Wow he must of planned of something for his to tell me to dress up stylish. Never was my strong suit to find something to wear especially whe. It comes to special outings or dates.

*okay then. I'll see you at 4:30*

*same here :)*

That was the last text he sent and so I needed to decide on what to wear. My choices of clothing were questionable so I had my trusty dusty friend Palm come over to help me find what to wear.

It was now 2:29 and plam still hasn't shown up, ive waited a but longer and then I hear a knock at the door I go to see it was plam.

Happy to see her I give her a hug and smile.

"How have you've been plam?"

"I've been great gon. What about you?"

"Welk I could be better if you know what I mean"

She chuckles and looks at me.

"Yes I completely understand you. So you need me to help you find an outfit for your date?"

"Yes! And it would be very helpful if you were to help me"

"Well say no more because you called the right gal for this"

She would go into my room and start looking for what I should wear.

"So gon who is this date of yours I might ask?"

"Oh well you see this date of mine is actually a childhood friend of mine and I guess he had feelings for back then and now so I guess you imagine what happened next"

"Yeah I get you"

She said pulling out a green leaf pastel green sweater out along with some bage pants, green leaf pastel socks, and some pastel brown shoes.