Chapter 5- Skills Shown [New]

//Third Perspective//

"Hey Kunikida do you know where Dazai is? he hasn't come here in a while," Atsushi asked nervously as he held some stack of papers against his chest.

A brief sigh escaped Kunikida before rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation, "Apparently Dazai had a small 'accident' and couldn't come to work"

"Accident?" Atsushi said concerned, "I-is Dazai okay?"

Another sigh, "He's fine just got run over by a truck.. or at least that's what I heard either way I don't care" 

Kunikida went back to his laptop, typing his report of the recent case.

"A truck!?" Atsushi exclaimed almost dropping the stack of papers but he manage to catch the ones that slip and he tightened his hold to be safe.

Atsushi sighed and relief.

"GUYS!!" A loud hurried voice shouted, slamming the office door and causing a loud slam.

It was so loud, that Atsushi flinched and lost his grip causing the papers to fall to the ground.

Ranpo looked up from his newspaper reading, Kunikida looked up from his laptop and Atsushi looked at the mess of papers in disappointment.

"guys! Guys! GUYS!" Tanizaki was the loud voice and he was rushing inside the office in a hurry while having something grip on his hand.

Tanizaki stop and took a breather, having his hands on his knees as he panted with beads of sweat dripping down his face.

"guys..." Tanizaki weakly said, he raised the hand that held a single folder.

"Another case?" Atsushi said confused why Tanizaki just yelled at the top of his lung and was sweating so much.

As Atsushi opened the folder, he began to read, and as his pupils scanned the information it soon shrunk in surprise.

"Well, this is very interesting" Ranpo manage to get next to Atsushi's side, leaning up close to the information that Atsushi was currently processing.

__________________________________

"So this is the place?" Kunikida ask the police officer.

"Y-yes including to our research that a suppose gang was the ones involved with placing the bomb" The officer informed.

"Mhm" Kunikida then went and search for more information flipping through a folder, while Atsushi sat on the sidelines with Ranpo who was eating like everything was normal.

"Why I'm I here again?" Atsushi asked sweatdrop not understanding why he was even here in the first place.

"Since your a rookie you gotta learn from your superiors and since no one else was at the agency building... even Dazai" Ranpo muttered the last one before continuing.

"Meaning Kunikida is automatically in charge and has no keep an eye on you. Especially since your high bounty" Ranpo stated.

Atsushi chuckled nervously when mentioning the tiger and his bounty, it was just 3 weeks ago and he had just finished his second case in the agency.