Sleepover- Special

High School Au

(Note: This is special so I won't put that much effort. Also, the image on top is a drawing I made hope you like it)

Ranpo invited his friends to the sleepover at his house to play some games. 

As Ranpo and the others were setting up their stuff for the sleepover, Dazai went up to Ranpo.

Dazai asked Ranpo if he could bring a guest over to join with them which Ranpo said sure.

"Can you come"

"I don't knoooow~ Ranpo might be very mad,"

"Yea but you said you were bored so..."

A laugh was heard in the other line.

"Well I guess I can join"

"Great! when can you be here?"

"Now" 

"Huh?" 

A knock was heard a second later.

"I'll get it!" Ranpo volunteered as he made his way to the door where he immediately regretted seeing the familiar smirking face in front of him.

"Nishishi what's with that frown?" 

"Ouma-Kun!" Dazai cheered as he grabbed ahold of Y/n's arm dragging him inside leaving Ranpo who was regretting saying yes to Dazai.

"Hey everyone Ouma-Kun is here" Dazai announced making some people look in their direction.

"Oh hey, Y/n-Kun," Atsushi said cheerfully waving his hand while smiling to which Y/n returned but with just a wave.

"Hey kid," Kunikida said not even looking away from the book he was reading.

"Hey!" Kenji pipped in before going back to setting up his sleeping bag.

Which made Dazai realize something, "Hey Ouma-Kun did you bring a-" 

Dazai turned to look at Y/n but only saw smoke where he used to be standing which made him confused.

"Huh?"

"I'm back!" Y/n exclaimed from behind him which surprised Dazai a bit since he didn't even have time to sense Y/n's presence.

Y/n stood hunched panting a bit as he continue to clutch the bag that had his sleepover stuff.

"Wow! did you run all the way home to grab your stuff"

"Yup!"

"You know I could've just given you my stuff"

"Nyehehe that wouldn't be fun" Y/n said as his brain punch himself for being so stupid.

Y/n continued to laugh and laugh until it sounded like he was crying which made Dazai back away and decide to just leave him alone for now.

The sleepover finally started as everyone put their sleeping bags in a circle as Dazai announced that they should play a game.

"Alright let's play truth or dare" Yosano suggested as she smirked to herself evilly.

"Uhh, what how about no" Atsushi said nervously as everyone else agreed knowing full well what the girl was planning.

"Hey Ranpo your the one who organized this sleepover how about you choose," Dazai said looking at Ranpo who was glaring at Y/n who was glaring back with a smirk.

Everyone felt the raging aura around the two.

'Those two have been up in each other's necks since I have remembered' Kunikida thought to himself remembering the first time the two meet.