Chapter 12- Spilling Tea [New]

"Hey, 6 wanna have a tea party with me and Kelly. You can also invite someone if you want, maybe Doc~" Y/n leaned on the door frame of the room.

"First, I would love to," 6 said excitedly, "Second, Kelly? Wow it's been a while since I've heard you call her by that name"

"Eh," Y/n shrugged, "Calling you guys by your numbers is getting repetitive"

"Then what's my name?" 6 asked, pointing a finger at herself.

Y/n thought and ponder with a hand cup over his chin, he looks up and then down and then at 6 who look to be anticipating his answer.

But he merely just raised his hands in a shrugging manner and said, "How about you pick the only name I could think of at the moment is potato"

"Is it cause I'm so sweet like a sweet potato!" 6 assumed.

"No, it causes your short" Y/n bluntly stated showing no rumors as 6 felt offended having her hand over his chest looking quite a shell shocked.

"Gasp!, And I thought we were friends!" 6 dramatically sighed as she looked down.

Y/n rolled his eyes as he smirked, "Anyways we'll be waiting in the kitchen"

"Alright!"

...

"Did she agree?" Kelly asked turning around to see Y/n having just walked into the kitchen.

"Potato agreed" Y/n replied, he sat down following Kyouka sitting next to him on the table.

"Potato? Never mind, why is she here?" Kelly pointed to Kyouka who was wearing pajamas and just staring at her cup of black tea.

Curiously, she grabs the cup on both sides with her hands cupped on it as she slowly was about to drink the tea.

Immediately Y/n slap his hand up away the tea before Kyouka's lips could touch or have a taste of the continents and texture of the tea.

The cup broke and Kyouka turned with also Kelly looking at him confused, Y/n simply smiled.

"How about you drink green tea instead, I don't recommend black tea it is pretty dried up" Y/n poured Kyouka a new cup of tea and gave it to her.

Kyouka looked at him for a couple of seconds before just shrugging and taking a sip.

"Anyways Kyouka felt lonely so I decided to let her tag along" Y/n looked at Kelly, "Is that okay?"

Kelly looked at Kyouka for a second then at Y/n, she shrugged, "It's fine, I guess I'll just have to make more tea"

"You remember my preferred tea right?"

Kelly responded with the ingredients of Y/n's usual preferred type of tea like it was a usual order.

Y/n occasionally had a preferred tea option that Kelly had mostly memorized by now from their usual meeting in the kitchen for tea.

Started when Y/n found out Kelly could make tea, the two talked for a bit, and even though it was a short one it felt nice and the two agreed to meet up in the kitchen for tea.

Mostly when they can as Y/n would usually be messing around somewhere else and occasionally wouldn't be home sometimes.

Those times when 6 and 1 had freaked out when they couldn't find Y/n anywhere and when Y/n came back, he would usually have dirt and a few bruises.

He said he was fine but after that DICE would often be cautious when Y/n would suddenly disappear in the middle of the night.

That still didn't stop Y/n from trying to sneak off from who knows where.