Unusual Jealousy- Special

//Third Perspective//

[Scenario: ADA throws a party the Guild, Port Mafia are there as well as DICE]

(This special won't have good writing)

The ADA had thrown a party and a few people in the Port Mafia and The Guild were there.

Atsushi, Kyouka, and Lucy were talking near the corner of the room.

As Yosano was recommending some of her wine to Kunikida who keeps on insisting that he doesn't want anything that could make him drunk.

Tanizaki, Kenji, John, and Higuchi were talking near the food table as Dazai was stuffing some food.

The agency's door had a knock which brought Y/n's attention as he halted on what he was doing with Ranpo which was annoying him as usual.

"Is Ranpo here?" A timid male voice ask at the other side of the door it revealed a young man with black hair that covers his eyes and hangs around his neck.

"Oh, Ed you came" Ranpo cheerily stated as he skipped over the Ed guy and wrapped his arm around him.

'Who is this with Ranpo?'

Ranpo pulled Poe and him to the side as Poe gave Ranpo his new piece Ranpo asked over the phone.

"Thanks, Ed enjoy the party" Ranpo happily skipped away as Poe sighed and sat down somewhere away from people.

The party was very crowded with people so he decided to seat somewhere, where there were the least people around wich, which was the first mistake for him.

Poe felt an intense gaze being directed towards him as he slowly turns around he was met with Y/n's fury pounce.

"AHHH!-" As Poe tried to escape his wrath it was too late as he was knocked out and brought into an empty room where the agency members don't use often.

Chuuya saw the scene of Y/n pulling in a knock-out Poe on the ground but he only just said.

"I'm blind I have no place for this" 

And with that Chuuya left without a word and made Y/n get away with secondhand murder that day.

Meanwhile, at the party, Ranpo asks Kenji if he had seen Ed anywhere to which he was answered 'I don't know.

Dazai came out of nowhere and scared Ranpo a bit cause of the unsuspected sneak attack.

"Go check the computer room I think he may have been doing something there" Dazai suggest as he left very suspiciously.

Ranpo narrowed his eyes suspicious about Dazai's knowledge of Poe's whereabouts but decided not to wait and see what the hell is happening.

As he made his way to the computer room he already started to hear muffled out screams of terror.

The detective slowly reaches for the door as it creaks open to be met with a sight Ranpo wished to have never seen.

There Poor Poe was tied down to a chair while he watches Y/n read badly written poetry to Poe who was cringing at every word Y/n was saying.

"P-please stop" Poe stuttered with teary eyes.

"You better apologize"

"I'm sorry I don't know what I did"

"Not good enough"

"Ah! please, I'm sorry!"

"Hm good enough I'm done torturing you," Y/n said monotonously as he starts to untie Poe off the chair.

Ranpo slowly close the door back up and decided not to question it and leave before Y/n would notice.

"Where do you think you are going"

'Shit!'

"Y/n-"

"Come with me"

With those last words, Ranpo was dragged into the computer room as Poe could only salute Ranpo farewell.

"What happened to you?" Chuuya ask

"You made me suffer," Poe said dreadfully as he remembers all the pain he felt every second feeling like torture whenever Y/n continued to read aloud the book.

"Sheeesh sorry" Chuuya mumble as he continues to drink the wine that Yosano gave him.

Inside the computer room.

"Boss I got the grape soda what did you want them anyway?" 1 ask boss who was smirking evilly at the bag of grape soda.

"Oh, nothing thanks" Y/n waved off 1 who just shrugged not questioning his boss's weird behavior as he was already used to it.

"What you think boss needed that bag of grape soda?" 6 questioned next to 1 who just gave a hand shrug.

"Hey, guys there's a chocolate fountain" 4 suddenly pop inside the room announcing it to the two who immediately went to check it out.

"Oh hey, boss hey Ranpo-Kun" 4 greeted his boss and tied up detective.

"Hey 4" Y/n waved his hand.

"Well bye~" 

The room was now quiet only Y/n and Ranpo were there as Y/n slyly smirked down at Ranpo who was glaring at him with murderous intent.

"You.Better.Not" Ranpo emphasis all the words with anger as he already knows what Y/n is gonna do and is not liking it.

"Don't worry I won't.... for now" Y/n mumbled the last part to himself but Ranpo, unfortunately, heard it and glared even harder which the purple-haired male noticed.

Y/n started to pull in a nearby table and two chairs, he forced Ranpo to sit down and Y/n sits in the other chair. 

The purple midget began to search inside his straight jacket, pulling out two plates and two pairs of a fork, spoon, and knife.

After finishing the table he placed a vase full of roses.

"Isn't this nice" Y/n said cheerily as he began to sip his grape soda and piece of cake that was suddenly on the plate he place down on the table.

"What's your game here Ouma" Ranpo stared suspiciously at the piece of cake in front of him some drool seen on the edge of his mouth.

Y/n flinch at the last name but composed himself and calmly looked at Ranpo.

"Nothing just enjoy the date"

"Hm," Ranpo ignored or didn't notice the word 'date' that just came out of Y/n's mouth and just began to eat the piece of cake.

Ranpo eat it all leaving an empty plate, Y/n notice how hungry the candy addict detective was and decided to give some of his cake to him.

Which Ranpo gratefully took, he had a smile while he eat the cake he loved how sweet it was.

Y/n watch Ranpo with a smile loving how Ranpo was smiling as he continue to just drink his bag of grape soda.

"You're not gonna eat anything?"

"Nope just grape soda"

"You need a diet"

"Says the sweet addict"

"Pfft I don't eat sweets that often"

"...yea.."

"Poo~"

'That's it!!'