Personal alarm

Another morning.. the sun peeks in through the cracks of the blinds and into the room; filling it with life, and allowing small floating dust particles to be seen. The light shines it's way directly onto your face, causing you to groan in annoyance. In retaliation you cover your head of h/c curls with your covers in an attempt to return to your dreams, only to be annoyed once more by the hellish alarm clock across from you. You reach up and hit it with all your might to make it shut. up. Only to find that you failed, you sit up and unplug the ghastly thing and throw it into the corner across the room and return to your slumber. It was quite peaceful, you were warm and cozy underneath your sheets, and at the brink of entering your dreams.. when the door bursts open..

"WAKEY WAKEY BITCH! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"

You groan and cover your head once again in an attempt to drain out his voice.

"DON'T MAKE ME FUKIN YEET YOU OUTTA BED Y/N!"

You grab onto the headboard as soon as you felt hands grasping your feet. He starts pulling, trying to tug you out of bed, only to fail.. and fall onto the ground. You laugh slightly knowing you've won. You hear his footsteps leave your room, and for a second you thought he had given up. But no. (You thought!!)

You hear his footsteps re-enter your room, with a voice that meant business..

"DOBBY HAS A GLOCK AND ITS TIME TO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!" he screeched and starts shooting you with the high powered nerf gun you bought him on his birthday. You wave your hand in surrender and he stops.
You sit up and allow the sunlight to grab at your features. You squint your eyes from sleep and your vision is clear after a split second. You look in your doorway to see your roommate and best friend Danny. You marveled as the sun made his white hair shine, and his eyes glow a deep chocolate. He was.. beautiful. And you both knew it.

"look, I know I'm pretty and all, but we gotta go. It's 7:55!" Danny exclaimed and grabbed your feet once more and quite literally dragged you out of bed, then ran out of the room laughing like a little kid. You groan once more and prepared yourself for another long day..

*time skip brought to you by Kermit and mickey's affair*

You both re-enter the apartment after a long day of college lessons, you slump onto the couch as danny enters the kitchen. You look around at your apartment. It may be small but it was quite beautiful. There were large, wide, cream colored windows that opened up the room. Light oak covered the floors, the small dark marble kitchen in which danny spent a lot of time in. The walls too were a light cream color, with the ever so needed led lights which were set to a bright purple, there were multiple plants in the room, a few large ones which sat in vases that your mother handed down to you. And some smaller plants as well. The dark wooded TV center stood against the wall, which also homed a few small plants and trinkets. You had a luscious velvety blue reading chair with golden trim by the window.
(I REMEMBERED DANNY ARE U PROUD OF ME?) .

Behind it a bookshelf filled with mostly manga, dressed with a long, droopy plant that reached the very top of the second shelf. Besides the chair was a black velvet couch with white pillows in the corners, and a crocheted blanet thrown ontop of it. (UNUS ANNUS UNUS ANNUS!!)

In the kitchen were a couple of dark wood stools set underneath the marble counter, you had plenty of space and money to buy a dining table, but you both liked the closeness of the stools. It was nice being able to sit so close to your best friend, the best friend that you may or may not have feelings for, you shook the thought away for now and decided to bug danny, who was busy in the kitchen.

"What you making?" You say, he slightly jumps, not knowing you were behind him. "Holy shit I could've dropped the pan!" He says with a terrified look on his face. You smirk and retaliate, "at least it ain't soap" you laugh childishly and see Danny turn off the stove and set the pan aside. He cracks his knuckles and your face went scared. "5..4.." he began counting, you knew what this meant.

You began running into your room and into the closet. "2..1.." you heard from the kitchen, now followed by footsteps entering your room. "Oh darling.. where are you..?" He said trailing his words. "Oh who am I kidding I know where you are.." You covered your mouth with your hand to quiet your breathing only to elbow a coat hanger. He turns around and walks to the closet door, but stops for a second. You look down to see his shadow in front of the door, then they fade away to the right. You sigh loudly thinking you were safe, only for the doors to be opened and Danny standing in front of you. "Shit.." was all you managed to get out before he threw you onto his shoulder and walked into the living room. He gently threw you onto the couch. You tried to get up as fast as you could only to be pushed back down onto your back. Danny; who was now on top of you, was smirking devilishly at you. Your face began to burn red at the sight of him. You begin grabbing at the couch trying to slip away only to have your hands pinned up. His face got closer to yours and you felt your face getting hotter and hotter, you could hear your heart beating rapidly, and you were sure that he could as well.. he looked you up and down and without a second thought stuck his tongue out and onto your forehead. Then stood up and began walking away.

You stood up as well. You were.. shocked? And he could tell. "What did you think I was gonna do? Huh?" He said smiling. You burned red once again. He lifted an eyebrow, and walked closer to you grabbing your hands, he pulled you closer to him until you could nearly feel his body on yours. He brought his face to your ear, expecting him to say sweet nothings. Only to hear, "GO TO HORNY JAIL!" he bopped your head with his hand and walked away.

Word count: 1,129