not the blanket

"Darling could you please stop hogging the blankets, it's a bit chili and I'd rather not catch a fucking cold." Your boyfriend asks, you grab more of the blankets and shake your head with a, "nope. Not gonna happen hottie." He groans as he tries to fight back by pulling the blanket, only to fail and fall back into the bed. "Dammit." He mutters with a sigh. "What's wrong? I thought you loved a good fight." You tease. "I do, but you are impossible. It's like you have that.. oh what is it called? Pregnancy strength?" He replied.

"Well I'm definitely not pregnant, so maybe I'm just..*inaudible*" You tease making sure he couldn't hear what you said. "You're what?" "Oh you know.. maybe I'm just stronger than you." You spat out. You watched as his eyes narrowed, and with a playful grin you began running out of the bedroom.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!"
You heard him yell as you practically jumped over the flight of stairs to avoid him, you grabbed his sukuna blanket and a nearby smoothy that you made earlier. "Not another step, or Sukuna gets it." You threaten, holding the smoothy close to the cloth.

He stops in his tracks, "not sukuna.." he begs. "Oh yes sukuna" you replied, an evil grin on your face.
(The grinch? Is that you?)
"Please.. I'll do anything baby." He begged. "Anything?" You raised a questioning eyebrow, "yes!"

"Fine, I'll give you sukuna back only.." you paused creating suspense in the area. "If you say y/n is stronger than Danny. " He looks annoyed, "Fine..y/n is stronger than me." He said "ah ah ah.. stronger than Danny. Not 'me'." You added. "*sigh* y/n is stronger than Danny. Happy?" "Yes I am." You say setting the smoothy down you threw him the blanket.

"Oh sukuna.. I'm so glad you're safe! I'll never let that mean old lady hurt you again. " He said cradling the blanket in his arms. "Old? Who are you calling old? Mister." You said. "You that's who." He answered sticking his tongue out at you.

"Oh that's it buddy. You're toast." "Better prepare that trash can Love, cuz you're about to be over cooked" He retaliated. "I think I'll need a bigger trash can, it's too small to fit something as big as you." You said cracking your knuckles.

Danny looked at you, a grin slowly appeared on his face. "That's what she said." You start running towards him, he turned around and began running away from you.

"That's it!!"

"Sorry my bad! More like that's what you said!!" He added.

"Oh you are gonna get it you little shit!"

"Hey! It's big shit to you ma'am! Get it right!" He said turning his head.

"You mean what you leave in the toilet every morning you fucker!" You called out.

"I can't help my indigestion!! Or my bladder!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!!"

You continued to chase him until the two of were tired out..