the nap

A few days went by and neither of you had spoken about what had happened the other day. You were now laying in your bed watching jujutsu kaisen when you heard the front door open. "Oh darling.. I brought pa Tai( idk how to spell it). " he said in a singy voice. "I'm in here" you yell. He enters the room with a big smile on his face, that is until he sees what you're watching.  "Darling" his voice lowered, " are you watching jujutsu kaisen without me?"

"Maybe I am. So?" You reply. He drops the bags of food gently on the floor, and jumps onto your bed and lands ontop of you. You shout in surprise and look down a little.  He is now laying on his back ontop of you focusing on the show. You smile at the snowy haired man and began playing with his hair.

After a while he turns over facing you his chin resting on the top of your chest, your faces inches apart.  You continue playing with his hair and even began massaging his head. He closes his eyes in sweet pleasure and rests the side of his face on your chest. Eventually he fell asleep, you giggled quietly and continued combing his hair with your fingers. "God.. I love you so much.. I just don't know how to tell you. " Soon after you fell asleep as well.

*Four hours later*

You wake up to see the sky a dark blue almost black. You looked down and saw danny still laying on you. You laugh softly, and Danny lifts his head. You stare into each other's eyes for a while until Danny finally speaks, "y/n you're so beautiful. And.. I love you too. " you were shocked by the words that came out of his mouth. Was he awake when you said that? He scoots forward, still laying on you,  and gently kisses you. You kissed him back, you felt so happy knowing he felt the same way.  You felt his arms reach under your own and he began exploring your curls. The soft scratches of his black nails felt nice. He then pecked  your mouth, neck, and collar, with short quick kisses. Then kissed your hand, and returned to your lips.

"You're so beautiful.. God you're beautiful " he said in between kisses. He then rolled you over to where you were laying on him and continued kissing you. After a minute or two he stopped, and placed his hand on your cheek. "God I'm the luckiest person in the world right now.." he said smiling as he looked into your eyes. "Oh shut up you romantic loser" you said as you began kissing him again. He began softly tracing shapes through your shirt onto your back with his nails, it felt comforting, he then slid his hands down to your waist and rested them there, bringing his hand to cup your face every now and then.

"So.. does this mean we're together?" You asked shyly. He chuckled and cupped your face, "of course it does. Why wouldn't I want to be with you after kissing you for literally 20 minutes y/n? You silly girl." He said resting his arm behind his head the other rubbing your bottom lip. "I love you y/n." He said smiling childishly. Your eyes widened a bit and your face turned a little pink. "What was that? I don't think I heard that correctly.." you say. Still toying with your lip he responds, "Darling, I love you." You smile and rest your head on his chest, and the two of you fall asleep once more.

Word count: 612