convention time

Hi guys! Bleh here, I've been having trouble thinking of what to make for the next few chapters. Writer's block is a total bitch again. Anyways, if yall have any suggestions you're welcome to put them in the comments. Other than that, enjoy some more fluff content. (Not me listening to the Encanto soundtrack while making this lmao)

It was almost time to go the the convention in New York, you and Danny were getting into cosplay when there was a knock on the door to your hotel room.

"One minute boys! We're almost ready." Danny called out. You heard what sounded like William respond, "Gotcha Danny boy!"

You finished putting on your outfit and looked to Danny, who had also just finished getting dressed, he was dressed as Dabi.

(Your cosplay)

(Your cosplay)

He looked at you, his face full of surprise. "What is it? Is it the dress? I knew it was too short.." you began panicking. "No no!! It's wonderful! You look amazing!" He said rushing to you, resting his hands on your hips. He looked at the heart choker that you had instead placed on your thigh, and looked back to you. "Nice touch.. very sexy." He said kissing your cheek.

"I have one last touch for you." He said walking to his bag. He came back with a choker connected with a long chain. You noticed it had 'Danny's' inscripted in it. He placed it around your neck, tight enough the way you liked it. He held the chain in his hand and tugged it, pulling you closer to him. "This was definitely a good investment." He said with a smirk.

You bonk him on the head, "GO TO HORNY JAIL!" You say. He pulls the chain again, causing you to groan. "Don't be a naughty girl today pet. Our friends are here, we don't wanna humiliate you in front of them do we?"

You smiled at that, "maybe we do.." You smirk at him. He rolls his eyes and goes to your ear. "If you're a good girl today, I'll reward you tonight.." he whispered."You have to cuddle me and cook for me for a week if I'm good." "I do that regardless but sure thatll be your reward. " You smile and nod your head. "Good." He says and kisses your forehead.

You both walk to the door and open it. The boys fall into the room. "Were you listening?!" You asked. "Oh definitely not.. pet.." William responds smiling childishly. "Seriously?" You groan. Brandon grabs the chain and lightly pulls it. "Nice touch Danny." He says looking at him. "I know." He nods. "DAMN! it's got his name on it and everything!" Arny exclaimed. You all giggle and start walking out of the hotel.

*at the convention*

Arny was dressed as deku, William was dazai, and Brandon was in a suit with cat ears. Danny had his arm wrapped around your back as you walked in synch, he would sometimes toy with the chain as you both walked.

You all met up with Pete, who was dressed as Zenitsu as usual. He looked at you and walked towards you. "Oooh toga chaaaan~" he said. Danny attacked him playfully, "NO SHES MINE YOU BITCH!!" He screamed as they began cat fighting. William came to you, put his arm on your shoulders, and grabbed the chain. "Sorry ladies but she's actually mine."he said before walking off with you. You both laugh as they didn't even see the two of you walking away.

Finally after a bit, Danny had noticed William taking you away from all of them. He ran and jumped up onto the tall boy that was William, "FUCK YOU SHE'S MINE!!" he yelled. He walked to you and picked you up. "Danny! I don't have shorts on underneath!!" You cried. He set you up higher and sat you on his shoulder, "that better baby?" He asked. You nod.

*a few hours after the convention ended*

You all decided to go to an anime themed bar to get something to drink, you sat down and danny and the boys went to the car for a moment. An older man sat next to you, he reeked of alcohol and weed. "Hey there pretty thing~ what ya doing in here?" He stumbled on his words. "None of your business." You say not even looking back at him. "It's not polite to talk to someone without looking at them." He said and grabbed your chin with his grimey hands, pulling your face to look at him. "You're disgusting." You say. He laughs, "That's a mean thing to say dearie." He said, he blew a breath into your face. You gag and cough at the stench.

"Let go of her." You heard behind you. It was Danny and the others. "And who the fuck are you?" The man asked, not letting go of your face. "I'm her boyfriend you greasy fucking rat." Danny spat, his voice full of anger. The man didn't let me go, instead he took a drink of whiskey. You were getting pissed, he wouldn't let you go, and was toying with Danny. You knee him in the groin, causing him to let go of your face. Danny grabs you and holds you tightly.

The man grabs the whiskey bottle he had been drinking from, and broke it on Danny's head. Danny falls as you cried out. The boys start hitting him, the man pulled arny's hair causing him to fall to the ground. He pushed William to the floor, and punched Brandon in the gut.

You grab a nearby plate and break it over his head just as he did to Danny. He didn't fall, he instead reaches a hand and grabs the hem of your dress. The dress tears up the seam, making the cut that was intentional for the cosplay bigger, the tear reaches up to your stomach. You glare at him and elbow his arm, he grabs the chain you were wearing and pulls you down. You kick him in the stomach, and high kick him in the chin.

He falls to the ground and tries to get up, but you step on him digging the heel into his skin. He cried out in pain, and you laugh. You bent down and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him up so you were face to face. You take your red tinted knife that was held in a small sheath on your other thigh, and bring it to his palm. "you ever touch me, touch my boyfriend, and my friends again.. and this hand comes off. Do you fucking understand?" You threaten, and make a slow deep cut on his palm. He groaned in pain, looked at you and spat in your face.

You pause, wipe the spit off with the knife, and wipe it on his face. You took the knife where you had made the cut, you look at the man who was now smiling with tears in his eyes. You smile at him, "you wouldn't hurt me sweetheart.." he said. "Oh.. you're right." You began, and stabbed his hand with all your force.

He screamed, and you twist the knife all the way around before tearing it out of his hand. You wipe the blood on his shirt, and walk off. "But I will do that~" you finish. Danny and your friends stared at you in shock, and look at the man who was holding his now impaled hand. He cried as he looked at the large hole in his hand.

"One last thing." You say walking to the bar counter. "Would you be so kind as to hand me that bottle of vodka please?" You ask the bartender. He nods terrified, and hands you the bottle. You walk over to the man, kick him back to the ground, and hold his arm in place with your heeled foot. You open the bottle, pulling off the cork. You look him right in the eyes your face expressionless, and pour the whole bottle of vodka onto his impaled hand. You smile as his screams fill the building; you grab his throat, choking him and looked him in the eyes.

"You're lucky I didn't decide to set you on fire, fortunately for you I don't feel like ruining my new cosplay. You're welcome, asshole." he nods, his face covered in tears. You smiled as you returned the bottle, placing money on the counter in front of the bartender. "Thank you sweetie." You said sweetly.

"Let's go." You say to danny and your friends, walking outofthebuilding. They follow you out of the bar, they were all speechless.

After a few minutes they regained the ability to speak. "Holy shit!!" Arny yelled. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT Y/N?" William asked loudly. "Lots of training." You respond. "Training in what?! What kind of training trains you to be a complete badass?!" Brandon asked. "It's a secret. " You giggled. "Baby? You okay?" You asked looking at Danny. "Yeah, but I think I'll need stitches. That tear is a good adjustment to be honest." He answers. " thank you, also I can fix you up. Anyone else need fixed up tonight?" You asked. They shook their heads. "Just minor injuries is all." Brandon said. You nod and you all make your way to the hotel, where you stitched up Danny's injuries.

Word count: 1,544