Just Stay Like This Forever

(Play this while reading)

It was a late night, roughly 10pm. You and Danny were laying in bed watching a movie together, cuddled up next to him, he wrapped his arm around your waist. You laid your head on his chest, which then turned into you laying down, head on his lap. He looked down at you and smiled sweetly, before kissing your temple. You reach a hand up and cup the side of his face, rubbing your thumb on his cheek. He grabbed your hand and kissed your wrist softly, then gently nuzzled his face into your hand.

You sat up and sat on his lap, facing him. You took a moment to take in his features. His gorgeous brown eyes, his platinum hair, his perfect jawline. He was perfect. You smiled as you took him in, a warm feeling overtook your body. You felt happy.. He smiled at you, and leaned in closer to kiss you. His lips met yours, and you wrapped your hands around his neck gently. He placed one hand on your lower back, and one on the back of your neck, leaning closer. After kissing for what felt like forever, you looked into each other's eyes for a while, admiring each other's beauty. He cupped your face, and pecked your lips. "You're beautiful.. you know that?" He asks softly.

"Perhaps.. but you're just.. so handsome. " you say, tangling your fingers in his hair. He pulled you in for another kiss, his hands resting on your hips. He laid back and continued to kiss you ever so sweetly, laying you on his chest and stomach. "I love you y/n.. so much." He says in between kisses. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You know that baby?" You nod slightly, " you too danny." You say, caressing his cheek. You relaxed on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You drew shapes on his chest with your fingers. He gently started petting your hair, kissing the top of your head every once and a while. "This moment is just so beautiful. I wish this moment could last forever. " he said, stroking your hair. Soon after you fell asleep, all cuddled on his chest, and he did as well.

Word count: 373