Cat boy

You entered your apartment, it was earlier than you usually got home. You were welcomed by your favorite scent of cinnamon and vanilla, your roommate was home.

You walked into the bedroom hoping to see a smiling Danny, but instead you were greeted by Danny with cat ears.  "Um.. Danny?" You began.

"Yeah?" He answers as if there's nothing wrong. "You have.." "cat ears? I know.. they'll go away after a while." He explained. You raised a questioning eyebrow and sat next to him on the bed, out of somewhat of an instinct you began to softly scratch his head. 

His eyes rolled back before he closed them and he hummed in pleasure, after a few seconds of this he realized what he was doing and pulled away. "U-um.. that didn't happen. " he said nervously.  "It's cute, don't be nervous." You say and continued scratching. 

Not long after you swore you could hear him.. purring? "So why exactly does this happen?" You asked. "I'm not sure, but it's happened since I was 12 so it's been going on for years." He responds. He continued purring with pleasure, and pretty much moaned when you got to a certain spot. "Right there.. yeah.. that's the spot." He melted against your touch, which made you giggle.

"So you're literally a cat boy huh?" You asked. "Yuup, though I don't chase mice.. that's nasty. And I don't lick myself or anything like that. I only have some qualities of a cat." He said. "Like what?"

"I love head and stomach scratches, as you have seen. I'm very cuddly in this state, and very wound up and energetic. " "well that just sounds like normal you."

"Oh and sometimes I get very.. (inaudible).." "you get what?" You asked trying to listen to what he said. "I get.. very.. (slightly inaudible again)" you still couldn't make what he was saying.  "I'm sorry what?"

"I CAN VERY HORNY IN THIS STATE!" he yelled nervously, his cheeks glowed a bright red.  "Am I going to have to send you to horny jail? "

"Sometimes.." he said quietly. "Well this still just sounds like normal you, so I'll get used to it. " You said and kissed his cheek.  "Really?" "Of course, I love you and nothing is going to change that. " You said and scratched his head. "I love you too baby."