its just a kiss.. its just a kiss..

After the events that took place the other day, you couldn't help but continue thinking of what happened. "He's my best friend.. it should feel wrong to feel like this.." you thought to yourself. "Darling?" He said, you looked up to see his head popped out of the bathroom. "Would you mind grabbing me a towel? I forgot mine were in the wash. Please?" He beckoned. You nodded and headed to the washing room to grab a towel.

You returned to the bathroom door, and knocked gently, in return his hand peeked out to reach for it. You decided to toy with him and started moving the towel just out of his reach. "Darling I swear to God if you do not give me my towel I WILL tickle you." He said. "Oh yeah? Prove it." It had taken you 2 seconds to realize what you had said. He reached far enough to grab the towel from your hand, closed the door, only for it to be opened shortly after. There he stood, you had to look up at bit since you were shorter than him about 5"3 (haha short ass) compared to his 5"11 self. He pushed you against the wall and began ruthlessly tickling you. You began laughing uncontrollably "stop danny " you said in between outbursts of laughter. He didn't.. he kept tickling you, "you want me to stop?" He said. "Yes.. please" you continued laughing, "beg me" he said still tickling the life out of you. "Please danny please stop tickling meeee. " he stopped, bent down to eye level with you, smiled and kissed your forehead.  "Good girl " he said with a little smirk. Your face burned red, it even felt like it was burning. You giggled and fell over, fainting.  "the fuck??!" Danny said standing over you.

*time skip brought to you by Danny's love of stitch*
.
.
.
.

You opened your eyes and looked around to see danny sitting next to you, scrolling through crunchyroll to find something to watch. You groaned and began stretching. He looked to you, "Sleep well princess?" He said with a smile. "What the hell happened?" "Oh you fucking fainted." He said. "I what?" You questioned if he was telling the truth. "Yeah I had to make sure you weren't fukin dead. Why did you faint anyways?" He asked. With that you remembered exactly why you had fainted. Your face turned a little red,"I think maybe I had.." you took a second to think of an excuse, " like a heatstroke or something." You laughed nervously hoping he'd take that answer.

"Darling.. its winter. There's no way you had a heatstroke." He replied.

" no no im sure it wa-" Before you could finish, Danny's hand grabbed your face, squishing it gently. " Darling.." he began, his voice much deeper now. " we both know it wasn't heatstroke.." he brought his face to your ear  "could it be of something a little more.. sweet.." he paused, you could feel his breath on your neck, sending tingles down your back. The heavenly smell of cinnamon and vanilla filled your senses. You hadn't noticed until now that his hand was gently grabbing your throat. Like a snake slowly wrapping around it's prey. You felt slightly scared, but at the same time you enjoyed it.

"Or could it be of something.. more pleasureable.." he sighed, sending more chills down your spine, and your face burned.  " are you thinking of something..sinful y/n?" You swallowed hard before answering, "n-no" with that he breathed down your neck once again, the chills racing down your spine yet again, "are you sure?" You nodded. "Okay." He said in his normal happy tone, he removed his hand and sat back down.

*holy shit..* you thought to yourself.

*this man is going to be the death of me..*

Word count: 641