THE SUBWAY IS ON AMAZON!

The day is finally here and I got literally no sleep.

If you're not already pumped check out the book trailer above to get your excitement flowing (lol)

I just want to thank every single one of you for making this possible. Without your love and support I wouldn't have been able to do this. So thank you guys SO much.

Please note before you continue reading that this is the UNEDITED version before the book was published. If you would like to read the edited version for a better overall reading experience, that is available for purchase on Amazon.

Most of you have probably already read the story before it was published but if you'd like to have your very own physical copy then Amazon is your place to go.

If you guys purchase a copy please consider leaving a review on Amazon as well.

Here is the link to buy your copy on Amazon:

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X

Even if you can't buy the book (and I completely understand if you can't), still I want to give you all a big thank you for the love and support you've shown and given throughout this entire process which is why I've put the book back on here (even though it's the unedited version) in its entirety to give everyone to (in some way) read the story if they want to.

Your author who is now drowning in tears of happiness,

~JaeJae