17. Red rage

Sans let out a wordless shout.
He could hear an anguished "ιภķ!(INK!)", and saw the knife wielder sail through the air out of the corner of his eyes, but he could only look at his friend.

Ink looked like he had one of those joke arrows on his skull, the kinds that seem to pierce it from left to right, but this was real, stars, there was ink leaking from the holes and Ink was... alright?
The Creator reached a hand to the bone, confused, and said: "Oh, you meant "Duck!" Ahah, my bad!" and then grabbed the hilt and pulled! The bone came away with a squelching sound, splattering ink all around, and Ink threw it on the ground. It made a clattering sound.

Everyone was speechless and still, not knowing how to react to someone just brushing off a head wound this severe.

Everyone but Horror, who wasn't fazed in the slightest (for obvious reasons) and had managed to escape, as Blue was too shocked to think about maintaining his blue attacks: the giant didn't care for anything but what the little guy had said, and the little guy had said that Horror had to kill the blue skeleton, and if he wanted, he could eat him after. And Horror was hungry.

So he hit him with his axe: Horror wanted to cut his head off, but little Blue seemed to notice him at the last moment, and managed to partially dodge, so Horror's axe stuck itself in his shoulder blade.

His prey let out a choked scream and fell to his knees, crying: Horror took his axe back, making little Blue cry out again. Now he couldn't miss.

Before he could do anything, however, his prey was dragged away by blue strings, and he saw a weird gaster blaster loading in front of his face. Horror dodged and prepared for more attacks, but the black one didn't seem in any condition to fight: he was shaking, and weird words and bits were all around him. He just put himself in front of little Blue and surrounded them both with gaster blasters.

Horror moved to attack, but a guttural scream echoed all around.

"YOU HURT MY FRIEND!"

The brown one was standing and heaving, ink still leaking out of his skull, and his pupils were constantly changing.
Suddenly, all the color around his feet got sucked in him, his skull healed completely and his pupils changed to big red crosses. His mouth grew fangs and a bit of ink trickled from it.
"𝕎𝓱At t𝓱E ⓕ𝕌𝓬𝕂?!(What the fuck?!)"

With a war cry, the brown one ran toward Horror and threw some red paint at him with his brush.

It burned!

Horror fell to the ground and started screaming and tried to remove the paint from himself, but it burned even more when he touched it with his hands; then the other bashed his skull with his brush and he knew no more.

==============

Diediediediediediedie!

Ink felt like he was burning, and he knew the only way to stop his sensation was to kill the one who hurt Blue: how dare he even touch Blue, Blue was his friend, and gave him hugs, and helped him, and said he wasn't alone, and that was it, wasn't it? This worthless character wanted Ink to be all alone again, but Ink wouldn't let him! Over his dead body!

Instinctively, he swung Broomie at him: Ink wanted him to hurt like he had hurt his friend, and Broomie listened and helped.
Now he was the one screaming, but that still wasn't enough, how could it ever be enough, what he did was unforgivable, only death could satisfy the Creator, so he did what the other had done to Blue (how dare he, beast, freak!) and hit.

And then kept hitting him again and again and again and again, smiling at the crunching sound Broomie made against the other's body.
"NOT SO TOUGH NOW?! DIE!"