Going Rogue

-Caitlin plays Operation, Cisco Ping Pong, Dr Wells Chess and  well Maddie asks him math questions

Maddie: What is d-2+13

Barry: uh D?

Maddie: correct

Cisco: That's not even a correct question

Maddie: Yes it is

Cisco: No it's not

Maddie: Yes it is

Cisco: No it's not

Maddie: Whatever

Cisco: Yay!

-Maddie leaves-

~Later When Felicity Came To The Cortex~

~Cortex~

 "And this is where my team monitors the police bands for criminal activity. We can track anything that's happening in the city. Check this out. We've got our satellite." Barry said showing Felicity around as I sat on one of the cortex chairs unnoticed.

" I know. I've hacked into it from time to time." Felicity said as I giggled a bit. 

" Rude," Cisco said as he walked into the Cortex

"It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again, Felicity. I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about." Caitlin said walking up to Felicity and Barry.

" I'm good at keeping secrets," Felicity said

" Yeah, Felicity works with The Arrow," Barry said as I facepalmed

" Sweet," Cisco said in awe

" And you are not." Felicity rolled her eyes

" Now it's all making sense. You know who The Arrow is. Wait, do you know who The Arrow is?" Cisco said as he turned back to her to ask her.

" Uh...Let's just say that my team has a similar setup, but with... More pointy objects.' Felicity thought then explained.

~Dr. Wells Rolled In~

Maddie was the first to notice him as he held her wrist and kissed her hand.

"You can save me from this! My hero!" I said as he had his mischievous smirk and his eye flicked red.

"Mmmmm, only for my queen," He said as I stood up as he eyes went back to normal.

He then turned his head to Felicity.

"Welcome, Ms. Smoak." Dr Wells said smiling at Felicity

" Dr. Wells? The Dr. Wells?" Felicity said shocked

" Please, call me Harrison, Felicity." Dr Wells said as I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, you know who I am?" Felicity said  as he nodded.

" Ranked second in the national informative technology competition at age 19, graduated M.I.T. With masters degree in cyber security and computer sciences. I know who you are. I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields. It's what brought me Cisco, Caitlin, and I foresaw great things from you." He said ignoring Maddie.

~Maddie walked out knowing what he was doing~

~So as his punishment, she didnt come back until after the fight~

"Remarkable young woman. She's special. " Dr Wells said 

"Yeah, she is. " Barry said leaving

"Cisco, don't you ever do anything like that again. Do you understand me?" Dr Wells said turning to Cisco

" Yes, sir." Cisco said nodding before cisco left

Eo then turned his head to me.

"Now you, have been a very naughty girl" He said as he stood up walking to me.

"Mh" I said nodding.

"And you think you can over power me and I have showed you time and time again that you can so why bother," he said pulling my chin up so I could see him.

"I-I" I said as he smirked more

"Good girl" He said before he kissed me hitting me hard on the table.

"Ohhh cant wait to go back to my original form and make you moan my name so loudly, just think about it" He said as he disorted his voice to make it sound sexy