Rogue Air

Maddie was planning on telling someone about where Wells was but could not and she saw Ember and Lucy listening to Cisco rant about hes wheelchair.She just looked at Cisco closely as if she had never seen him before but then just looked at Lucy and Ember again and got up from her chair to walk out of the Cortex to clear her goddamn head.

~Later~

She later came back suprised to see Leonard Snart and His sister lisa here with a smirk on their faces as Leonard looked Ember up and down and winked at her which maked her blush.

Me:Whats happening here?

Cisco was happy maddie was here and went over to maddie and whispered what was happening to her ear

Me:Oh.

Maddie just looked at them and stepped a bit backwards as they explained the plan again

~Later Again!

Flash: Hey, dude. Have you figured out a way to get the meta-humans to the airport?

Cisco: I have, actually. And it's pretty dope. 

~At Cisco Uncle Garage~

Barry:This is cool. Where'd you get this? 

Cisco:My uncle owns it. His company hauls frozen food cross country.

Barry: Okay, 

Cisco:so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper. 

Maddie:~looking at Cisco~Which means what, exactly?

Cisco: Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power that it's effectively creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the meta-humans' powers, so we can get them to the airport and get them on a plane without them getting fresh on us. Technically, we need somebody with a Class A commercial driver's license to drive this, though.

Lisa: I can drive it. What? I have a Class A CDL.

Caitlin: You do?

Lisa: We can't all be doctors. 

Flash: All right, well, let's do this. Plane's gonna be here in two hours.

Metas in the Pipeline: Hey, hey! What the hell? Hey! Hey! 

[groaning]

 [dramatic music] 

[groans]

 Caitlin: It's done. They're all unconscious. 

Cisco: Dampeners are fully functional. 

Flash:All right. I'll make sure the roads are clear. Do not stop for anything. 

Leonard Snart:~smirking~Let's move out. After you. 

[motorcycle engine revving] 

[truck engine starting]

 [heroic music] 

Joe: Hey, we got traffic up ahead. 

Barry:I'm on it.  

Ember: How's our cargo doing? 

Cisco: All quiet so far.

~In The Truck Container~

  [indistinct chatter] 

[heavy breathing] 

Kyle Nimbus:Don't bother. Your powers don't work in here. 

Mark:None of ours do. What the hell's going on? 

Kyle:They're moving us. 

Mark:Where?