The Sound And The Fury

Barry: Everyone has a hero, someone they look up to or admire, someone they just wish they could be. It's easy to believe in heroes. What's hard is when our heroes stop believing in us.

Maddie: Oh, Barry, there's an intersection coming up. Hurry!

Barry: This should slow them down, Guys, which way?

Maddie: Left

Cisco: Right

Caitlin: Right

Cisco: Left

Barry: Stop! You both hear you're telling me two different things, right?

Dr. Wells:Barry, listen up. Listen carefully. Here is what you're going to do. Now, the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but I have a shortcut wait for it and left... left... Right... I see her! Make her go west before Fremont. Okay, how? I'd recommend a detour. Now, the King is headed for the entrance to the interstate. What entrance? Atta boy. Check...

Barry: Got the keys. 

Dr. Wells:Mate.

-He speeds back here-

Cisco:Give me some 

-they handshake-

Dr. Wells/Maddie: Well done Mr. Allen/Barry

-Both of them look at each other and laugh-

Cisco: Weird

-Maddie walks out of the room without anyone noticing-

-Later-

-Maddie exits the elevator-

Maddie: I saw the news Well done barry for defeating that person twice!

Maddie: Who is he?

Barry: Hartley Rathaway

-Maddie leaves-

~At Her House~

Maddie walked around the house and what she didn't know was that someone was following her.

"Ugh, Barry Is So Fricking annoying," I said as RF put his hand on her shoulders.

"But honey, just wait our time will come," RF said as I smiled at him before spinning around.

"So what do you plan on doing today, Eo" I said as he smirked.

"I have a couple of sexy things for today," He said before speeding me to my room and locking the door.