Fast Enough

Maddie and Barry were walking over to the cell with Eobard Thawne in it

Eo: What? No Big Belly Burger? It's one of the few perks of living at this time. We're out of cows where I come from.

Barry: You don't care about that.

Eo: You have questions. Go ahead.

Barry: Not sure where to start... 

Maddie:~softly~Thawne. 

Barry: That is your real name... Eobard Thawne. 

Eo: Since the day I was born.

Barry: And when was that? 

Eo:136 years from now.

Barry asked him more questions but Maddie just watched then Barry left and muted the pipeline

Eo: ~sighs at Barry before he looked at Maddie and smirked~ Holy crap, you became hotter

Maddie: Eo you know I love you right? **she sleds the Big Belly Burger in the hatch**

Eo: ~grins~ And I,you **before eating**

Maddie then said Bye to Eo then closed the pipeline cell before anyone to see her but two people saw her: Lucy anddddd Ember.

Ember: Really Mads?

Maddie: Wut

Maddie walked away smiling as she knew what Ember was talking about but she wanted to ignore team flashes for a bit so she went out of S.T.A.R Labs.

~Later~

Wells: Something on your mind, Cisco?

Cisco: No. Yes. How did you fit your Reverse-Flash suit into that little ring? Is it some sort of compressed micro tech? Or actually, forget it. I don't care. Maybe a little. 

Dr. Wells: Ronnie's right. I should have accounted for the temporal shearing.

Cisco: Glad we're still good for something. 

Dr. Wells: I never underestimated your contribution, Cisco. Or Ronnie's. Do you know how many times I wished you were there with me as I rebuilt the accelerator? It would have been a lot more fun. 

Cisco: Yeah? Well, doesn't change the fact that your nifty little Time Sphere... Is that what you're calling it? Whatever it's called. It's gonna blow. 

Dr. Wells:Not if you cement the tiles with a cobalt resin. That'll prevent degradation in conditions of extreme heat.

Cisco: Okay. Fine. We'll try that.

Wells: That's it? That's all?

Cisco: Well, what do you want me to say?

Wells: I don't know, Cisco. I thought that of anyone, you'd be a little more understanding of my predicament. I don't belong here. These barbaric times. It's like living amongst the dead. 

Cisco: Is that what you told yourself? When you k*lled me? 

Dr. Wells: What? What did you say?

Cisco: It was an alternate timeline. One that Barry reset. But I never forgot it. It just kept coming back to me. And I can still picture the way you looked at me when you called me a son and you crushed my heart with your fist.

Wells: Cisco... I'm sorry. 

Cisco: Yeah. It sucked. 

Dr. Wells: Not for k*ll*ing you. I'm sure I had a good reason. I'm sorry the fact that you're able to retain traces of another timeline. You're able to see through the vibrations of the universe. It means... I wasn't sure until just now.