016 | second date worthy?

"Oh Jack, how was your date last night?" Daniel looked over at the boy and the others doing the same seconds later, all interested.

"It was good, it was good," he responded with a nod.

"Second date worthy?" Corbyn questioned, slightly raising a brow.

"um.. I guess," Jack kept nodding. "Well I invited her to the show. She might not come though, she gotta see if she has anything else on."

"So you really like her?" Jonah asked as the other boy nodded.

"Yeah, she's really nice and yeah. I wouldn't have went out on a date with her if I didn't like her, or like see anything with her," he explained. "It was nice to do something like that, haven't done it since like Valentine's day and that- no comment on how that went."

"It's good that you're like.. yeah, you know what I'm tryna say," Daniel stumbled on his words.

"mh"

"Zach how's your girl you were telling was about?" Corbyn mentioned with a laugh. "Not the same girl?"

He let out a huff as he rolled his eyes, "When are these comments gonna stop? It was a mistake. Okay?"

"Alright," he jokingly sighed.

"um.. I'm gonna head home- well to Val's so I can see her before she goes to work," Jonah announced as he got up, grabbing his keys from the table. "I'll see you boys tomorrow at rehearsals."

"Bye," the other four gave him a wave.

He headed out of Daniel's house and got in his car. Quickly sending his girlfriend a message, letting her know he was coming over before starting the drive to her apartment.

Pulling up at building, parking, then heading up to her's and knocking on the door. Wrapping his arms around Valentina and giving her a few kisses as she let him in.

"We kinda have a problem," he followed her into the bedroom so she could finish getting ready for work.

"What do you mean?" she slightly furrowed, looking through the mirror to the boy on her bed. "What sorta problem?"

"um Jack's inviting his new girl to the show.." he hesitantly responded as she slowly nodded. "But he's not actually sure if she's coming or not."

"New girl?"

"He's been talking to this girl, I don't know her name, but they went out on a date last night. He seems to really like her.."

"Oh..?" she pressed her lips together, softly humming as she thought. "Well I don't think Adalyn's gonna go anyway. She has her niece and she doesn't want to see your fans."

"I hope both of them don't show up," he groaned, placing his head in his hands. "And if they're both there he can't know that till afterwards."

"I just want Adalyn there because I don't know the other boy's friends. But I know she doesn't want to go.." she rambled. "Anyway, glad Jack's trying to move on but she for sure hasn't"

"Yeah and while talking about this new girl earlier, he still managed to mention Adalyn in the conversation," he added through a laugh. "I feel like he's just trying to move on because he thinks her and Lucas are dating."

"High chance, considering the last I heard of him was that he still like her.."

"Yeah, I don't know what the go is there either," he agreed, glancing down at his phone quickly and then back at her.

"Although Lexi mentioned something about how Jack supposedly hates Adalyn," she turned around to face Jonah as she pulled her shirt over her head. "Don't know what the go is there or when she's spoken to him since they broke up but yeah."

"She didn't tell you..?"

"Tell us what?" she tilted her head and eyeing him down as she folded her arms. "You better tell me, because she sure as hell hasn't told us anything about her and him."

"uhh.. like a week after, he was mad at Adalyn for hooking up with Zach, and Lexi was at the same party, and yeah.." his words slightly faded out. "I don't think they actually hooked up but they definitely made out."

"She's not the girl he's going on dates with is he?" she said worried. "Because that is not going to end well."

"I'm pretty sure he regrets it so I don't think there's anything to worry about there," he wrapped his arms around her waist as she placed her elbows on his shoulders and hands on his cheeks.

"Good because there's some other problems to worry about," she played with the sides of his hair. "Adalyn and this new girl showing up.."

"Yeah," he softly sighed. "Let's see how well that goes.."

"mh," Valentina placed a few kisses on his lips. "I doubt she's going to come anyway.."

"There's also a high chance neither of them show up on Wednesday, and we're just stressing for nothing," he let out awkward laugh.

"Although I want Adalyn to be there, I kinda hope so," she gave her boyfriend another kiss, then moving her hands off his cheeks and wrapped them around his neck. "But for now.. I've gotta get to work."

"Let's get out of here then and I'll head home.." he stood up, both unwrapping their arms from each other.

"I'll come see you after work," she smiled at him.

"Okay"

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

yeah and that's why lexi was acting the way she
was last chapter. also i've got things to do and
can't be bothered to read over this