057 | merry christmas princess

"Merry Christmas princess," Adalyn crouched down and wrapped her arms around her niece as the little girl had ran over to her the second she noticed her arriving at the house.

"Addie, come look at my doll house from Santa!" Eliana grabbed her aunt's hand, making her standing back up and follow her into the living room.

"Have you been spoiled today?" she asked as they made it into the living room, spending her family a small smile as she took a seat on the floor beside her niece.

"Addie, look at all the dolls I have for the house but I want a little kitty cat," the girl slightly pouted, slowing off the doll house which was as tall as her.

"Well I have a gift for you," Adalyn placed the present down in between them.

"I have something for you!" she jumped up, going over to the Christmas tree before coming back with a small wrapped box. "Well it's from daddy, he said you needed it."

Adalyn furrowed as she looked over at her brother, grabbing the present from the little girl and waiting till Eliana started opening her's to do the same.

"You're a dickhead," she scoffed, throwing the box of condoms across the room at Xavier. "I don't know why you would even buy those for your younger sister."

"Or having your daughter say they're from her.." their mother chimed in.

"She's not even three, she doesn't know what they are," Xavier defended himself. "And let's be honest Adalyn, with the amount of guys you go through, you need them," he threw the box back at her.

"A teddy bear!" Eliana exclaimed, bringing the attention in the room back to herself as the wrapping paper was scattered around her. "Addie can you please open it."

"um.. that's not meant for you missy," Adalyn slightly mumbled, humming for a few seconds. "How about I make a deal with you.."

"mh?" she tilted her head, pulling the box back in closer to her as her arms stayed around it.

"I get that back and I go out to my car and get you a different gift.. what do you say?" she attempted to negotiate with the toddler.

"I want the teddy," she frowned.

"But I have an even better gift for you.."

"Let her have it, Adalyn, you can go buy another one if it's that important," Sarah interrupted their conversation. "Who is it even meant for?"

"A friend.." Adalyn muttered as she stood up. "I'll be back in a second.."

Adalyn left her family, completely ignoring the questions she was being asked as she made her way back through the foyer of the house and outside to her car.

Placing the box from her brother amongst the other presents and found the one which was meant for her niece but had mistakenly stuck the tag for Lavender on, before making her way back inside.

"Here you go princess," Adalyn sat back down, handing the new present to her, "You have this one and I get the teddy bear."

"But I want the teddy.."

"Open this one and then choose which one you would like to keep," she more so suggested.

"Okayy," she grabbed the present, instantly tearing at the paper. Jumping up in excitement and having a smile plastered across her face once she saw that it was. "Addie, Addie, I really wanted this!"