13. CHRISTMAS

The months and weeks leading up to Christmas was exciting, they went to the beach in the cold for Brandon's birthday, they then had a small party with family and friends they had made, Kallie was meeting Chrissy's friends, Chrissy was opening up more and Baydon was thinking of how his life has changed, him and Kallie now talk on a night at the bedroom window ip in the sky to the stars and talk to tania, it helps b Raydon and Kallie is happy to do it, it helps her not to feel guilty about her parenting Jaylen and Tania not being here.
They were making dinner, Chrissy was bringing Nate for dinner. Kallie had decided to wait until Chrissy wanted to talk to her about Nate and if she likes him, Braydon had looked at his phone, Jaylen's parents haven't even messaged to say happy birthday to Jaylen. ' Bray, they will tell talk to him when they are well enough to accept what had happened, just wait.' Kallie handed him some tomatoes to cut. Braydon shook his head and went back to helping Kallie.
Chrissy and Nate walked through the door, they greeted Kallie and Braydon, before they could put the bags and coats on the rack Jaylen came running up to them and jumping on Nate, he fell in love with him the first time Chrissy had brought him over the first time for a study session. ' Hello Jaylen, how my big man today?' he asked when they walked to the living room, Jaylen sat on Nate's lap and played with his fingers, Kallie and Braydon had nearly finished making the dinner, Chrissy made the table and they all sat down on the chairs, Nate had no choice but to sit next to Jaylen. 'How was school you two?'
'I got a B in my chemistry exam.' Chrissy said putting ravioli in her mouth, Nate helped Jaylen eat his food, then ate his. ' Nate helped me do that, I also went up three places in my English class.'
'That is great, don't you have one more week before christmas?' Braydon said looking up the schedule, he was working out his christmas break.
'Yeah.' Kallie replied, she got out a certificate, ' I finished my course early, I graduated from college.'
Everyone applauded, Braydon and Chrissy hugged her, she put the certificate on the fridge, ' I am getting a frame for it in a couple of days.' She at back down and drank a little of the orange soda.

Nate had gone home, Chrissy was getting ready to go to bed, she had made herself a hot chocolate, Jaylen was running around upstairs, Braydon was shouting at him to get into bed, Kallie was in the kitchen, she had started to clean up the plates and cutlery as well as pots and pans, she decided that she is going to have to get a dishwasher, saying to herself that she thought it was easier to wash up when it was just her but now it is her and three other people, she never thought that she would have a full house like this, she snapped out of the daze she was in and made her way up the stairs, she caught the running around Jaylen and put him in his bed, she picked up a book and started to read the book. Braydon walked out of the room, sighing and made his way to his and Kallie's room.
After getting Jaylen asleep she walked into the bedroom, Braydon was sprawled out on the bed on his front, his arms crossed holding his head, head facing the other way, Kallie tiptoed into the room and near the bed, she placed her hands near his waist them grabbed hold of them, Braydon woke up shocked and turned around, moving on top of Kallie, she wriggled but it was no use, Braydon had hold of her wrists and moved his head in closer, they kissed. ' I am so proud and knew that you could do it,' he kissed her again, ' and that you did it while become a guardian to two kids and having me as a boyfriend.'
'What's wrong with you being my boyfriend, you wasn't stressing me out, it was Chrissy and Jaylen, having to change my timetable, not being in most of the classes with Mila and Nolan, you wasn't even a thought,' she laughed, braydon was spun to the bed, his back falling onto the bed, Kallie sitting on his stomach, he had his hands on her legs. 'Don't be upset, the thing that stressed me out is us not being honest and showing and telling each other our secrets, then my own self doubt had nearly ruined and stressed me out but you never did.'
'I love you, you little weirdo.' Braydon sat up and looked at her, she put her hands on his cheek, she then pulled him closer and kissed him, Braydon put his arms around her body, pulling her closer eventhough she was close already. 'Your the weirdo.'
'We're perfect for each other.'
They silently laughed and hugged each other, Braydon kissing her cheek and then her mouth, Kallie kissing back.