15| Awaited Moment

Continuing her battle with Tobi, Akame parries one of his foot blades with Murasame, shoving him off as he was launched back into the air. She then swung her sword upwards, cutting Tobi's left arm off, making him click his tongue in annoyance.

He then lands a few feet away, Akame giving him her usual stoic and emotionless stare.

Akame: "If one blow isn't enough to send to your grave... Then I'll have to cut you down little by little. It's going to hurt an awful lot. So brace yourself!"

Tobi let out a small chuckle, holding the area of where his left arm used to be

Tobi let out a small chuckle, holding the area of where his left arm used to be. A smirk begins to grow on his face as a metal blade then protrudes out of it. 

Tobi: "I can't experience that sensation anymore."

Once more, he dashes off towards her, Akame raising Murasame up as she blocks the attack from the blade from his arm. Tobi then opened his mouth, a gun appearing as he fires off a shot. But Akame was quick enough to dodge it, moving her head to the right as the bullet goes past her.

She then took a step back and swung her sword upwards again, cutting off Tobi's other arm. He let out a small "tch" as he swings his body around, on the right side came out another gun. Once more, Tobi fires a shot, but due to Akame's quick reflexes, she was able to dodge the bullet as she ducks downward, the shot going overhead. One of Lubbock's wires was on the ground, Tobi's foot being caught on it and causing him to trip.

Akame then took this chance of an opening, dashing forward and slashing one of Tobi's legs off, blood flying in the air. 

Tobi was about to retaliate until Fenrir leaped into the air and spun like a buzzsaw, slashing Tobi multiple times in the chest before he came to stop right next to Akame

Tobi was about to retaliate until Fenrir leaped into the air and spun like a buzzsaw, slashing Tobi multiple times in the chest before he came to stop right next to Akame. A spear then came flying in and stabs Tobi right through his chest. 

Stylish's soldier gritted his teeth as he turned his head around, seeing the two guards that accompanied him were now lying dead on the ground. Lubbock had his arm extended out, a grin on his face.

Tobi: "You little... It's rude to interrupt..."

Lubbock: "When the hideout and my friends are in trouble, I'm not about to sit back and just watch."