02

CABELLO

It's hotter outside than I expected it to be, I would've worn a normal long sleeved shirt not a whole sweatshirt

It's hotter outside than I expected it to be, I would've worn a normal long sleeved shirt not a whole sweatshirt. I can't even take it off unless I wanted C.P.S. at my door and that heavily annoyed me.

I suddenly remembered to check my phone if it was unlocked from being disabled, a minute and thirty seconds were left making me sigh.

"What happened?" the voice startled me mid-walking. Sometimes I forget Leviathan/ Levi is behind me since he's always so quiet.

Such an odd name.

Levi is amazing so far even though I did call him an asshole earlier, he's smart so I can ask him for answers, not like he'd answer but he nodded if I got it right which was still awesome.

And he stood up to ms.bridge which was the highlight of my morning.

I just wish he wasn't so shy, I mean I don't mind it but how is he going to make any friends here if he doesn't speak? Not everyone is understanding like me.

"I was just thinking about what to eat." I lie through my teeth. "You can bring lunch or buy the cafeteria food which isn't the best but it's food. I don't buy cafeteria food,"

"I can barely afford it but me and my best friend Fallon found these food trucks on a nearby street that comes exactly at 12:00 and they make delicious cheap food."

I explained excitedly about the tacos I'm about to indulge. "It's kind of a secret spot though, only valid people know about it so don't tell anyone."

Then I laugh to myself "you're not going to tell anyone." I shake my head.

"See, you might be the best person to tell secrets to." I wink. He stops me from walking by placing his hand on my shoulder and turning me around. He looks at me like he's searching for something, "what?" I smile.

"You're an amazing liar." he says nearly in a whisper.

My face drops. He was right, I was a good liar so how is he seeing right through that?

I recollect myself and return my smile back to my face "you're interesting, you know that?" I lightly brush his hand off me and take his wrist before continuing our walk.

Freak.

"When we get there you should get the barbacoa tacos.'' I clear my throat, he hums in a 'yea?' tone.

"yea! It's the best thing on the menu. I tried it once but it has cinnamon in the recipe somehow and I'm allergic to cinnamon so I had to be rushed to the hospital but it was the best day of my life because that taco was so freaking good!"

I slap my mouth with my free hand.

"I shouldn't have told you that, we just met and now you know how to kill me." I exclaimed.