A BAD DREAM

(A/N: Thanks for being patient with me. I am truly overwhelmed when someone views my work. I admit I’m a silent reader so I’m very glad to see that someone’s reading this. Thanks again)

A mint green two storied house that you can tell that a family consisted of 4 would fit in. It has 3 bedrooms; the first room was the master’s bedroom. It has a king size bed and two closets beside the bed. Everything inside the room was full of dust; its white walls seemed to be dirty white in color. The second room has a single bed and its walls are colored with pink paint with some personalized details on it, there is also a study table near the bed. The third room seemed like a room for a princess, its bed is quite small and full  stuff toys and dolls. There is also a bookshelf full of Disney princesses’ books. As I walk inside the old dusty rooms I heard footsteps from down stairs. I went down to look if who came in. I saw a familiar man, he’s wearing a black suit and following him was two young girls and following the two girls was a beautiful woman with brown curly hair that is tied up into a ponytail. As they enter the room the place suddenly brightens up and all the dust and dirt was gone. The room was filled with laughter and joy. All of them seemed so familiar. My heart is overwhelmed by their laughter. I tried to go down to meet them but every step I did the bright and light atmosphere went dark and heavy. I stopped from walking but the man walked towards me, I thought he would bump into me but he just passed through me. I looked at him as he walked upstairs I noticed his light and joyful aura ran off. Again I looked at the beautiful woman but she was already near me and about to follow the man earlier, and just like the man a while ago her aura also changed. The two girls was about to follow them but I ran upstairs for them not to change like what happened to their parents earlier. I saw them ran after me till I come to a dead end. I saw a door near me so I immediately opened the door and went inside it. I heard them both laugh and a loud falling sound was heard inside the entire house. I looked outside the small window and I saw a man with a gun. It was already dark. I went out of the room and strong rain started to fall. I walked slowly to make sure that no sound will be made, as I walked down the stairs I saw a light coming from the kitchen. As I walk closer to the kitchen I felt something slippery and slimy at my feet. I looked down and saw blood trails that leads to the kitchen.It seems like something was dragged to the kitchen. I slowly looked into that room and saw the guy with the gun holding the man a while ago. The man was full of blood all over his face. The guy with the gun slowly raised his hand and there I saw a kitchen knife. He was about to stab the guy using the knife when the woman ran and covered the man that now is full of blood. She was the one stabbed by the guy. Blood covered the floor that turned it to red. The guy falls on his knees and put the woman on his arms. The woman slowly closed her eyes but before she closed it she said her last words ‘I’m sorry that I turned you into a monster, but I don’t regret choosing him over you. Sorry’ and closed her eyes with tears. The guy cried his heart out and the man full of blood crawled closer to the dead body of woman and tried to get her away from the mad guy. But suddenly the sorrow on the guys face was gone and he just smiled. A very creepy and disturbing smile. He said ‘She still chose you over me? What do you have that I don’t’? He once again raised his hand with the knife but the younger girl came out from one cabinet and asked ‘Why is mommy taking a bath wearing clothes and with red water?’ The guy smiled with his creepiest smile that seemed to have something in mind. ‘Run baby, run!’ the man said the girl just followed him and ran towards the door. ‘I’ll count one to ten you better be hiding’ the guy said and started to count. I followed the girl and I saw her ran towards the room where I came from a while ago. She closed the door and started to cry. ‘7—8—9—10’ here I go!’ the guy said while laughing. He is now near the door where the girl ran. “STOP!” I said while trying to hold him back but I can’t even hold him my hands just pass through him. ‘There you are, GAME OVER’ he said and grabbed the young girl that I think is just 5 or 6 years old. He tied her to a chair inside the kitchen. He took a smaller knife from the cabinet. He kicked the man that is the father of the young girl ‘look how your daughter will suffer, but don’t  think I’m heartless…because... I changed my mind... I would make her suffer more by seeing her daddy die in front of her’. ‘Please no, I beg you’ the father said. But the guy refused and started to stab the father using the smaller knife, he carved through his skin. His laughter, the cries of the young girls and the begging of the father filled the whole place. The guy just stopped when the father stopped begging and was already soaked on his own blood. ‘Now it’s your turn’ he faced the young girl and started to carve small circles around her neck. Her cries made the guy laugh harder. ‘Daddy, Mommy, Elle help’ she cried. ‘Don’t cry baby this doesn’t hurt it’s just a permanent necklace, it’s my gift for you’ he said as if he’s pitying the poor girl. ‘SAMANTHA!’ the elder girl cried ‘Elle help please’. ‘Oh here’s the big sis, you miss the fun. Look at your daddy he’s swimming and look at your baby sister she has a necklace now. And for you what do you want? Oh maybe eyeglasses, but after what I will do to you, you wouldn’t need it anymore’ he went closer to the Elle girl and twisted his knife. ‘Daddy’ she closed her eyes and cried. But suddenly the guy falls on the floor. ‘Run Elle bring Samantha with you’ the father smashed a big vase to the guy that made him fall asleep. Thank God. ‘Daddy how about you and mommy?’ ‘Baby Elle we can’t do what we promised before that we will see you both graduate, sorry baby. Just please run and take care of our baby Sam okay we love you both, run please run’. Elle unleashed Sam and carried her to away…

KRINGGGG…KRINGGGG…

I woke up sweating cold what a dream I had. Why do I have that sort of dreams it’s so traumatic. I hope I won’t dream of it again. Please

(A/N: sorry if it's not that good, I'm not good at writing things like this but I hope you understood this part of the story)