TROUBLE

(A/N: this part is again not edited sorry y^o^y)

Rowel's POV

I woke up seating on a heavy chair all tied up. I saw Gaille sleeping, I tried to remive the rope but I can't. I saw Marlon lying on the floor all bloody.

"Marlon...Marlon" I whispered

"ahhmm" thank God his alive

"wake up Marlon" he looked up at me

"Rowel..." he said and tried to get up but he can't. I saw Gaille move

"pretend your sleeping" I said. She stood up and looked like a mess

"Rowel" she saw me and went closer to me.

"what have you done Gaille? Oh sorry, Samantha. What did Marlon did to you to hurt him like that!"

"shhh...please don't shout you'll wake her up" what is she saying. she took a knife from her pocket

"who? what are you planning? are you gonna kill me?"

"shh...please trust me...and don't call her name she'll woke up."she said and cut the ropes and released me.

"what are you planning?" I said and grabbed her shoulders

"please trust me Rowel" I saw the same Gaille. The Gaille that I knew.

"take Marlon with you. Here the take these keys. Run, run as fast as you can please don't let her catch you." she said and smiled. That same sweet smile and that innocent and true eyes.

"okay" I carried Marlon and ran but I can't run fast because of Marlon

"What is she talking about? Is she crazy? She did this to me and released us?" he said while catching his breath

"don't talk too much. reserve your energy. She's Gaille not Samantha."

"Arrggghhh IDIOT!" we heard a great and powerful scream we also heard foot steps coming our way so we hid behind the stairs.

"How idiot are you Gaille. You let them get away! and you even gave them the keys." I saw her pulling her own hair and slapping her face.

"idiot and useless Gaille. your ignorant! you only think of yourself."

"I'm not selfish you are!"

"Idiot! what are you, a saint? you're not so stop acting like one!"

"he didn't do what you think he did"

"stop being miss friendly and weakling. stand up and open your eyes and see what is the truth"

"I know the truth Samantha. And the truth is that you're too selfish to learn to forgive people around you and yourself. "

"Arrggghhh... why am I even arguing with you. you can't even defend yourself from who you truly are, and what more with other people. You need me yet you chose to throw me away, along with your bad and unwanted memories. You lived a happy life while I suffered inside you!"

"she's crazy " Marlon said. I saw her stop and smile. Shit I think she heard Marlon

"Look at this Gaille, it looks like the two rats are still here. It's really true that when the cat is away the mice I mean rats play. So let's start the game shall we." We walked as fast as we can.

"here micey,micey. I have a great plan for you two little experimental mice. come to Samantha and you'll surely DIE" she said and let out a laugh a very terrifying laught. we ran and ran untill we saw the way out.

"there you are." she said while walking towards us.

"do you really think that you two can get away from me? Idiots. you can't " I saw her holding a lighter and a portable gas tank. (A/N: the one's they use for the small and portable gas stove. Sorry don't know what they call it y^o^y)

"what are you planning?" I said whil trying to open the door.

"ahh.Nothing...I just want to burn you two up. hahaha. roasted Rowel and roasted Marlon" she said and opened the portable gas tank and let out gas.

"please let us go"

"uhh sorry I won't change my mind" I saw her smile but something crazy happened

"Let go!" Samantha said I saw her holding her other hand with the other.

"stop that Gaille!"

"No I won't " she's fighting herself? wait I know this case. She now has a double personality disorder. Fuck that's why

"let's go. Rowel please... I can't take it anymore " Marlon said. I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the door. Yes. But I felt something hard hit my head

"Idiot you can't run away from me" I saw he smile again and lit the lighter... she's gonna burn all of us

"Stop that you're gonna burn us all in here" she just smirked at me

"hahaha it doesn't matter. I'm already trash no one would pock up a trash like me. you look worried for your safety or worried for Gailles?"

"Help Rowel. don't leave me."

"Gaille!" I said

"hahaha idiot you truly are. that was still me Samantha. And don't ever forget my name. Tell it to the devils that will take you both into hell. see you there." she said and tried to throw the lighter towards us. but her other hand stopped her.

"run please" I heard the voice of the true Gaille

"idiot!" we ran as fast as we could and once we were outside the house I saw a shadow coming out from the door. She was smiling. Her all so sweet smile. Her heart warming laugh and that eyes that can look through your soul.

"Gaille" I said she didn't move yet she rasised her hand and drop the lighter that she's holding and there she goes... eaten by fire through that door. and suddenly tears stated to fall from my eyes and my knees started to soften as I look at that burning house where I last saw that smile, laugh and looks. She truly is one of a kind...