COLLEGE LIFE HELLO

(A/N: this part is again not edited sorry y^o^y)

fast forward

"Who are you?" Gaille

"I'm Rowel? Rowel Sebastian" why do I feel this way?

"Have we met before?" I asked out of curiosity

"No? But, maybe in our past life. Why do you ask?" and then he smirked

"Why are you interested? Can't resist me?" stubborn asshole. He's my block mate. And his really pisses me.

"NO? as if. Tss..."

"Then why are you curious"

"Nothing. You just look familiar"

"Maybe we're destined" he said that as a statement not as a question. He also smiled and winked. I can't take it anymore so I walked away instead. I don't want to have a record and not graduate because of this asshole that I bumped into and had ruined my day.

"Hey? Why so fast? Chill I was just a joke."

"Whatever" I bumped him. But he still can't stop bothering me even we're already in our room.

"Can I seat?" he asked and pointed to the chair beside me. But before I even say no he had already sat.

"So...what's your name?" he asked. I just stared at him and wore my earphones.

"It's none of your business" I said and looked out the window. I chose the chair near the window since my room for today and this hour is at the third floor. I saw a guy wearing these big eyeglasses. I remembered Amielle... haha

Flashback

"Can I court you?"The three said. They said stated what they can do just to get my answer. At that moment I felt my knees soften because that was the first time someone had ever asked to court me haha.

"Wait? I'm not gonna allow you to court me" I know that it's not good that it came from me that never had experienced such things but I'm not ready yet and they are my friends. And I already have treated them as brothers and I won't allow our friendship to be destroyed by this. I saw the three suddenly stopped. They seemed like they all turned to stone.

End of Flashback

But now that we went to different schools for college I don't know if we'll ever see each other again.

"Hey? Hey?" I looked at whoever's disturbing me.

"Ohh" I saw him drop his jaw? It's been a month that this guy's disturbing me ever since the start of school.

"What?" I asked

"A miracle!" he said and stood up

"A miracle?" he's really weird

"You...just...smiled!" he said

"What? It's normal for a person to smile" I said and laughed a bit

"OHHHH!! You laughed" he said

"What's your problem with that!?" my laughter suddenly faded

"It's the first time I saw you smile and laugh" he said and jumped like a kid

"Whatever" I stood up and walked away since my classes are done I went to my new favorite place. Our department building's rooftop. I can see everything from here.

"Hi" jump scare! I slowly looked at the door way and saw a familiar face. He slowly went out from the dark door.

"What do you need?" he walked towards where I am

"Nothing" he said but why? there's something different

"Rowel. What are you doing here? And how on earth did you know that I'm here" tss...stalker. He sat beside me so I looked at him. He's not the jolly Rowel that I usually see

"is there anything that you need?"

"company"

"what?" I didn't understood that

"companion" why is he so different now?

"ohh...then wrong move. I can't help you with anything" I said and l looked away

"okay then" he said. His voice chilled my whole body. Why is he so cold?

"is there anything wrong?"

"I thought you can't do anything for me then why do you have to ask" I looked at him and saw his smile. He looked at me so I saw his eyes. His eyes that's full of sorrow and his creepy smile.

"fine" I didn't let him notice that his smile scared me. Why is his smile so scary and familiar? I looked at my watch

"I need to go; bye "I stood up and didn't wait for his answer

"bye...Samantha" he said so I looked at him again. Why did he call me Samantha? I looked at my feet and felt cold air coming from his direction so I looked up and saw him in front of me. I was shocked that he was already in front of me in a split second.

"bye." He said and smiled his scary smile. He patted my head and walked down stairs. He's really weird.

Fast forward

"hey Gaille" I saw Rowel waving at me.

"see you later at our house." He said and patted my head. He's 5 months older than me so he always pats my head because he said that I'm his little sister.

"okay" I smiled. Since we're both incoming 2nd year college students we need to do our group projects as fast as we can. this is the first time that we'll do a project at their house so I'm a bit excited to see their house.

AT ROWEL'S HOUSE

"hey we're here" he said. Actually it's not a house it's a mansion. We all went in and done our parts for the project.

"Rowel where's your comfort room?" I asked.

"just walk straight and turn left. The second door"

"okay thanks" I followed his instructions and saw the comfort room. As I went out I saw a shadow walk towards the last room in the same hallway. I followed it because of curiosity

"stop being a b*itch Marlon!" I heard Rowel's voice

"I'm not!" another voice said that gave me the shivers

"you are. Dad's dead and we can do nothing about it!" I don't want to hear another word from them because it's too personal that I must not interfere. I walked away slowly for them not to be disturbed.

"Mom killed herself because of them!" the Marlon said before I got out of that hall but suddenly a cold hand grabbed my arm! Shit! My knees suddenly collapsed because of fear and tears started to flow from my eyes

"Gaille?" I looked up and saw Rowel..............and................... another Rowel! I felt my jaw drop. There are two Rowels?

"shhh" Rowel hugged me

"don't cry" he said

"tss...cry baby" the other Rowel said. Rowel assisted me to the sofa near by

"why are you crying?"

"Who are you two?" I asked

"Gaille I'm Rowel?" he said

"then who is he?"

"He's Marlon...my twin brother" Rowel said but Marlon suddenly smirked...a scary one that initiated my tears to flow faster. Why is his smile and aura give me this fright this trauma? I can't help myself. I can't do anything but cry.

(A/N: sorry for the very late update... I have requirements for college to submit... sorry)