Important To Story, Please Read

Hey guys! So there are some important things that effect the story in this author's note so please read! (Also this used to be at the top of the first chapter but I moved it cause I know some people skip right over those notes.)

For all of you that are new to wattpad or the RC9GN fandom you can find info about the show on the fanwiki site. And here's what the weird parentheses are for(don't worry I got confused my first time too): (Y/N)-your name, (F/N)- first name, (L/N)-last name, (H/L)-hair length, (H/C)- hair color, (F/C)-favorite color, (F/F)-favorite flavor, etc.-end of thinking capacity. Sorry if I missed some, I probably put them into future A/N's.

In the final episode of the actual show, instead of Randy throwing the power balls into the hole and having the iconic "An 800 year old thank you annnnnnd you give him a thumbs up." scene, Randy locks the sorcerer away again. This is in senior year so I won't be inserting any of the plot lines from the episodes (probably). You, Randy and Howard are 17 in this and the story starts a month into the school year.

(Y/n) is female, I'm so sorry guys I tried, I really did.

I myself hate it when an 'x reader' story gives the reader a name (I mean like it's an OC at that point) so obvi I won't be doing that and I'm trying to make the reader as neural as possible in terms of choices that won't greatly effect the plot line (cause I suck at choose your own adventure) and looks. (For all my POC reader please lemme know in the comments what I can edit to make this more inclusive, I don't want y'all to be left out).

The things that I am putting into the story that do effect (Y/n) mannerisms is that they have a few mental disorders and they are pansexual. The mental disorder are bipolar, depression, anxiety, and slight insomnia and dyslexia. The reason that I'm doing this is because I have been on this site for 5 years (as of November 2021) and I have yet to see a single fanfiction that represents bipolar accurately or at all. For the other ones, there are many fanfictions with characters with these disorders but, unfortunately, for many of them that becomes the characters personality instead of the character just existing, doing their thing, and just so happen to have these disorders. Pansexuality is the same way.

I have these disorders myself so I knew first hand how people with them actually work, so if (Y/n) acts a little strange to you, that's because of this.

Woof, sorry about my little rant guys. As I said, (Y/n)'s personality isn't going to be 'Woe is me, I have (insert 'unique' thing here)'. They just gonna be chillin' with the boi's.

Vid is 'Randy Cunningham as vines part 2 because' by Imma crazy Peanut 

Rock on 🤘😆🤘