Part 5

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
~Timeskip to Saturday~

"While we're young Cunningham!" Howard yelled. We're supposed to meet Theresa at the Game Hole in 10 minutes and Randy was taking forever.

"Just hold on! I'm almost ready!" You and Howard looked at each other and rolled your eyes. Suddenly, Randy's door swung open and he stepped outside, looking like the biggest idiot in the world.

"So," Randy said, "how do I look."

"Dude, we're going to an arcade; not the prom! Why are you wearing a tux?" You rubbed your eyes and said, "Ugh, we don't time have for this. Just take off the tie and wear a normal jacket over the shirt." Randy just shrugged and got his jacket.

"Come on we've got to go!" Howard said. You all ran down to the Game Hole(yes Howard actually ran) and we were panting like dogs when we got there.

"I*huff*am never*huff*running again!" Howard said, leaning against a wall.

"Hey guys, I'm over here!" It was Theresa. She was walking towards us in normal clothes.

"So you guys ready to play some games?" Theresa said. She looked super excited. You grabbed Howard's wrist and said,

"Actually, something just came up and me and Howard have to go."

"We do?" You death glared him.

"We do. You two have fun!" And with that you ran off, dragging Howard behind you.

"What was that?" Howard asked, waving his hands in the air.

"It was part of the plan to get Randy and Theresa together." You looked at him and started telling him the plan, "We already know that Randy likes Theresa and it seems like Theresa like Randy. Now all we've got to do is get them to admit their feelings for each other."

"Eh, it seems like too much work." Howard said, shrugging.

"Back out on me and things are gonna get ugly." You cracked your knuckles and gave him a 'just try it' look.

"Fine!" He said raising his hands in defense, "We'll do things your way!"

~Timeskip to Monday at lunch~

"So, how was the date." You haven't seen Randy all weekend and the look on his face right now tells you that it went pretty well.

"What! It wasn't a date! We were just going as friends and you two ditched us so-"

"Ya know you loved it." Randy was blushing and tried to change the subject.

"So did you get Grave Punchers 7 yet?"

"Are you kidding me? Me and Howard waited all night in front of the store on Saturday. Now I'm number 1 on the Top 5 WGPL!!!" You punched the air and yelled the last part; some kids that walked by looked at us strangely.

"NICE TRIANGLE LOSER! WHERE'D YOU GET IT! THE DUMP!" We looked up and saw that Bash, the school bully and son of McFist, was bullying Bucky the triangle player. Bucky ran out of the cafeteria crying.

"Man what a jerk." You said. Suddenly a monster crashed through the wall, it was probably Bucky. You were getting used to the monster attacks, since we had a them like three or four times a week. You figured out at some point that the students get turned into monsters whenever they get upset, and the only way to turn them back is to destroy the thing they love; which apparently is always the same thing. The ninja should be coming in 3...2...1...

"SMOKEBOMB!" Whoomp there it is. You ducked behind a table and started taking down notes. As you predicted, he opened up with the ninja ice ball and made Bucky-monster fall down. He santched the dinger (triangle sticky thingy) out of Bucky's hand or is it claw? He destroyed it and destanked him, and then smokebombed out. You coughed and got out of your hiding place. You really wish he would stop doing that, those things smell like farts.

~At your house~

    You were laying on your bed listening to "Inbetween" by Beartooth, when Sam slammed open you door. You fell off your bed yelling,

"What the Juice!"

"(Y/N)! This is no time for messing around! My sensors just picked up something huge! Come on, we've got to get to your high school now!" You relaxed and picked yourself up off the floor.

"Sam I told you, the monster attacks happen on a regular basis. I've been looking into this stuff for weeks. The ninja normally comes in and saves the day."

"That's the thing! The sensors are picking up signals that the ninja normally gives off but it's also getting monster signals from the same being. We need to check this out now." You perked up. Monster signals? You had to see this for yourself.

"Alright let's go."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Hey this song is from undertale well it's a remix technically, Spiderdance by the musical ghost. Rock on🤘😆🤘